Hospital

LeonardoTraining session gone bad

Leonardo
Training session gone bad. You did something wrong and hurt your wrist. Donnie didn't have to tools to treat it, so Leo took you to the hospital with the HW. He literally ran there with you in his arms. 

"Ok, we're here." Leo smiled down at you, stopping at the entrance and setting you down. 

"Y'know you didn't have to carry me?" You comment, walking into the ER and sitting in the uncomfortable chairs. 

"Yeah, but I wanted to." Leo smirks, remembering when he first said that. 

"Y/n... Hamato?" The nurse called out, squinting at the last name. 

"Uh, me!" You call out, standing and walking over with Leo by your side. 

"And who are you?" The nurse asks Leo, eyeing him suspiciously. 

"I'm her boyfriend." Leo answers, blushing a little after. The nurse nods and Leo walks next to you, holding your good hand. 

While your waiting for the x-ray, you nudge Leo. 
"Why did you put Hamato instead of L/n?" 

Leo shrugs. 
"I wanted to see how it sounded." He smirks and kisses your cheek, then flips through the dog magazine in his hands. You leave the hospital with a fractured wrist, and a blush. 

Donnatello
You twisted your ankle, and now it was bigger than a watermelon. After contemplating for a while, Donnie decided to take you to the hospital. When you entered, you gripped Donnies hand tighter, and he looked down at you worryingly. 

"Are you ok Baby Doll? Dizzy? Hungry?" Donnie questions while you sit in the waiting room. You shake your head and glue your eyes to the floor. "... are you scared of hospitals?" 

You look at Donnie embarrassed, nodding shyly. 
"Ever since I was a little girl." You blush. 

Donnie chuckles and you furrow your brow.
"I'm sorry, but I imagined you as a little kid, I bet you were adorable." Donnie holds your hand, planting a small kiss to it. "You'll be fine, I'm staying with you the entire time, ok?" 

You nod and smile, and then the nurse calls you in. Just like he promised, Donnie stayed by your side, never letting go of your hand. 

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Donnie chuckles, wrapping an arm around you. 

"Yeah, although I wish I had you when I was 7." You smile, sucking the lollypop he got you.

You stand to leave, walking to the exit when a nurse stops you.

"I just wanted to say that you two are adorable." She smiles, then scurries off. You and Donnie blush and continue out. 

Raphael
You had an infection in a cut on your arm. You finally convinced Raph to take you to get it checked out, after days of pestering. When you entered, Raph didn't know where to look, as it was sorta busy, and seeing a group of bikers, he wrapped an arm around your waist protectively. Entering the doctors quiet office, Raph sighed in relief. 

"What's wrong?" You asked, the paper on the seat crumpling with your movement. 

"I just.. it's loud. And there's a lot of people. How long do we have to stay?" 

"Not to long.." You smirk and look a Raph, who's bobbing his legs nervously. "So you don't like hospitals?" 

"No. I just haven't been in one before. I thought it'd be quieter, down there." He stares at his hands, and you giggle, causing him to look up. 

"You're so cute when your nervous Raphie." 

"Shut up." He pouts, slouching in his chair and crossing his arms. You smile and get up, kiss his lips and sit back down, just as the doctor enters.

Michelangelo
You possibly broke your nose, and Mikey being Mikey, rushed you to the hospital immediately. 

"Mikey, I'm fine." You protest, trying to pull him away from the ER doors. "This isn't an emergency." 

"Yes it is! Your nose could be broken! C'mon Y/n, just to be sure! That door hit you really hard." Mikey sweeps you off your feet, entering the building. You hide your blushing face in his shoulder as he sits down with you in his lap. You get up and move to the next seat, holding his hand.

"We can't do that in public Mikey. At home is fine but, not here." You whisper, and Mikey furrows his brow.

"Why?" 

"B-because, some people feel uncomfortable when other people show affection like that." You stutter, growing very flustered. He sighs and makes do with just holding your hand, playing with your fingers until your called.
Turns out you don't have a broken nose, lucky you!