How He Acts, and Cravings

Who am I kidding, I'm not ready to end this. Not when we have BABIES on the way.
Sheesh.. this book is gonna be loooonnng!

LeonardoAt first, Leo struggled to grasp the concept that you're carrying three children

Leonardo
At first, Leo struggled to grasp the concept that you're carrying three children. Now that he accepted the hard reality, that he was a flipping FATHER, he treated you like fine China, being careful, and ignoring the fact that you have the same amount of strength as him, and was expertly performing flips, punches and kicks only weeks ago.

Today you left your room in search of amusement of any kind. Including annoying Leo to the max.
"Leo? Babe? Where are you?"

Leo suddenly jumped out, sweeping you off your feet and walking to the his room.

"You've been assigned to bed rest! Why are you so stubborn?" Leo asked, kissing your nose as he opened the door with his foot.

"Because I'm fudging BORED! And Donnie didn't say I needed bed rest. You did." You whined, leaning back with your hand on your head dramatically.

"Oh hush. I'll stay with you, ok?"

You tap your large green finger on your chin, pretending to think.
"Fine, but first get me some ice cream."

Leo smiles and walks to the door. Then you add:

"With cheese."

He stops with his hand on the knob, his head turns to look at you questionably.
"With... cheese?"
You nod, scooting up to a more comfortable position on the bed.
"Why cheese?"

"Because I feel like eating cheese. Hurry, before I get bored again."

Leo sighs and walks out, returning minutes later with vanilla ice cream, and American cheese drizzled on top.

"Mmm, delicious." You moan, shoveling a spoonful in your mouth.

"Ew, disgusting." Leo muttered.