A trip down memory lane (Pt 1)

My eyes are wide as my hands begin to fade, my vision is becoming fuzzy, and I can barely make out the shapes of D/g and turtle form Donnie running to me

My eyes are wide as my hands begin to fade, my vision is becoming fuzzy, and I can barely make out the shapes of D/g and turtle form Donnie running to me. I can tell you're confused. I should fill you in. It started yesterday morning.. 

«»«»«»«»«»

The boys dropped by at breakfast, while the girls were getting dressed. I had already told them what was going on, I was taking the girls around the city to see if anything would jog their memories. The girls came out wearing jeans and blue, purple, red or orange turtlenecks.

"Gypsy, where's my- oh, y-you're here." L/g blushes, her l/g/e/c eyes meeting Leo's deep blue ones.

"Hi L/g," he greeted, blushing too.

"M/g! We're coming on the walk with you! Isn't that exciting!" Mikey cheers. M/g giggles at Mikey's enthusiasm.

"Everything's exciting when you're here Mikey." M/g smiled to him.

"Yeah, the boys are tagging along, to get to know the city. You don't mind, do you?" I asked, a mischievous tone leaking into my speech.

"Uh, n-no.. no, we don't mind." D/g replied shyly.

"Yeah, sure." R/g grumbled, shifting her feet. Raph smiled at her, and in return she blushed and looked to the ground.

"Awesome. I'll pack water, snacks, and a map, so eat up." I instruct, setting down eight plates of food. They eat while I pack. I give Leo the water and snacks while I go get ready myself.

"Ok guys, I'm back." I announce, returning in skinny jeans and a green turtleneck, tying my dark brown hair into a long braid. "Lets go."

We head out, I'm in front, L/g and Leo behind me, R/g and Raph behind them, M/g and Mikey at the end. I glance behind, and see all the girls waver at a sewer cover. 'Interesting..' I think.

"Wait." L/g calls when we pass a alley. She walks over and peers in, placing her hand on the wall. "I've been here." She whispers, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"Do you remember anything?" I question, touching her shoulder with my hand.

She walks in more, and Leo takes a few steps to her.
"I was cornered.. then someone came and saved me," she looks up at the sky, "and I went up there," she pointed, "and that's it."

"Good job L/g," I praise, "we're getting closer."

We continue on, and I notice D/g falls behind, staring up at an old building. I backtrack and stand next to her, and the others follow.