How He Acts, and Cravings

DonnatelloDonnie thought of your pregnancy as a big science experiment, and monitored you around the clock

Donnatello
Donnie thought of your pregnancy as a big science experiment, and monitored you around the clock. At first it was cute, but soon it got annoying. So, you tried to keep your cravings a secret, for fear that Donnie would conduct even more crazy tests if he discovered your new love for everything sour.
One night, at 3 o'clock in the morning, you woke up with a strong craving for something with lemons. You slipped out of bed and padded to the kitchen, searching for the lemon bars R/g made that day. When you left, Donnie slowly awoke, and placed his arm over where you should've been, but only hugged air. He sat up and saw your retreating shadow, and sneakily trailed you. Watching from the shadows, Donnie chuckled to himself as you gulped down five lemon bars, and chugged a tall glass of milk. You then turned your shell to him as you washed your dishes, and Donnie took this opportunity to sneak out and hug your from behind. You immediately tensed up when his long slender arms wrapped around you, and his head rested on your shoulder.

"Lemons, huh?" He whispered, and you cringed.

"It's perfectly normal Donnie, please don't make a big deal out of it."

You felt his chuckle vibrate in his chest as he placed small, light kisses to your neck and shoulder.

"Pretty much everything from now on will be a big deal for me. You're carrying the product of our love, something that I thought impossible until now. I want to make sure nothing bad will happen."

You smile and turn around, kissing him sweetly.
"I promise you, nothing will. Now let's go back to bed."

You and Donnie left the kitchen, right after Donnie grabbed a bar for himself.