The Mark

Leonardo
You woke up hearing boiling water, and someone walking around. You remembered what happened and shot up, gasping. You looked around and realized you're in Master Splinters room, with a small portable stove and fridge that you were sure wasn't there before. You saw Splinter looking at you concerned.

"M-Master Splinter," you gulp, "how long was I asleep?"

"15 hours my dear. I hope you don't mind, but I treated your injury."

"What injury?" You ask, standing up. You feel a pain in your back, and feel the bandage. It is wrapped around you, and your face grows pale with worry.

Splinter walks forward with a bowl of steaming ramen noodles and places it on the table. You sit on the cushion and eat.
Once he and you are finished with what he said was lunch, Master Splinter looks at you. "May I?" He asks. You nod and turn, and he lifts your shirt to see the wound on your back, the bandage is red with blood. Master Splinter slowly unwraps it, and washes off the dried blood. The cut is getting better, and Master Splinter can tell it will leave five long scars in its place, which he tells you, while wrapping it with a clean bandage.
"It is getting better, my dear. It should be healed within several weeks."

You smile lightly and and look at your empty bowl for a moment.
"How do you think it will it look?" You finally ask.

"As you teenagers would say, 'cool'." He chuckles.

Donnatello
You shot up from what you think is a horrible nightmare, gasping for breath, with your heart beating madly.

"Oh my gosh.." You whisper, holding your head in your hands. You look around, you're in Splinters room. "It wasn't a dream!" You gulp. A candle is lit in the corner, and you see Master Splinter meditating. He opens his eyes and stands, moving to you.

"Are you alright Y/n?" He whispers to you. You nod and Master Splinter sits next to you.

"Master Splinter, how long was I asleep?"

"14 hours my dear. Are you hungry?" You nod and he gets you a snack from a hidden fridge, and you eat it quickly.

"Um, one more question," you say quietly, "I remember you saying I was bleeding, was that real or a dream?"

He taps his right shoulder and you look at yours, seeing a white bandage.

"I believe it will leave a scar. I'm very sorry child."

"I-Its ok.. I know Donnie don't mean to." You gulp, and Master Splinter stands.

"Please rest my dear, it is late." You nod, and lay down, drifting to sleep quickly. Splinter lays on the extra mat, and stares at the blocked door before falling asleep.

Raphael
You jump up from your nightmare, several tears slipping away. You breathe heavily and let your sobs flow freely, making your shoulders shake. You feel a hand on your shoulder, but not Raph's. It had fur. You look and see Master Splinter looking down at you with sad eyes. You start to cry more, realizing that it wasn't a dream, and Master Splinter pulled you into a warm, fatherly hug.

"There there Y/n, it will be right." He whispered, stroking your hair. You slowly stopped crying and rubbed your eyes, when you felt your bandage on your forehead, lip and arm. "Ah, that," Master Splinter said, finding a comfortable position to sit, "what did you do my dear, that is quite a bump, and that cut on your arm and lip is deep."

"I head butt him," you say quietly, "and then I had to unpin myself from his sais when he went to do something, and one slipped out of my hand. Raph's gonna be really mad at me." You smile softly, then wince at the pain in your lip. Master Splinter chuckles.

"We should sleep. If you need me, I'll be right here." Master Splinter stands, and walks to another mat across the room. You nod and lay down, slowly falling asleep.

Michelangelo
You woke up suddenly, with your cheek stinging. Master Splinter jumped at you sudden movement, and you jumped upon seeing him.

"Wh-wha- ow!" You say, reaching to touch your cheek, but Splinter stopped you.

"Don't touch it, or it will get infected, child."

"Wh-what is it?" You whisper, trying to not move your jaw so much.

"You have a deep cut on your cheek. I would suggest not talking for a while," he hands you a small chalkboard and chalk, "use this my dear."

You nod.

'I might've hurt Mikey.'

"He is strong, Michelangelo will be fine." Splinter starts treating your cheek.

'I had to hit him with a glass lamp, on the head.'

"As I said before, he will be fine."

'Do you think he'll be mad?'

"No, Michelangelo would never stay mad at you. He talks about you all the time when your not here. Mostly to me."

You pause for a moment before writing again.

'What does he say?'

Master Splinter chuckles.

------<>-------
Btw: Master Splinter has the portable stove and fridge just for Mating Season.
He uses the bathroom at night when the turtles are asleep.
If he got caught he would receive bone-crushing hugs, mostly from Mikey, and cuddles.