Cuddling (him)

LeonardoWhen you finally got better, you spent a lot of time drawing, hours even

Leonardo
When you finally got better, you spent a lot of time drawing, hours even. Leo was hoping to spend some time with you now that you were healthy. He found you in the kitchen, eating cereal and, of course, drawing. 

"Leo?" He hears R/g call, but he kept his attention on you as you put your dishes in the sink. Walking over, he looped his arms around your waist and nuzzled you. You blushed as Leo took in your scent.  

"Wow, just like Raph." R/g commented, just now entering the kitchen to spin around and leave the two of you alone. 

"Hey Sugar, do'ya wanna cuddle?" Leo questioned, swaying slightly. 

"Uh, I'm a little busy Babe." You ducked under his arms and resumed to draw, flustered for no reason. 

"Y/n," Leo stated firmly, crossing his arms. You stopped and locked eyes, blushing even more.
"Whats going on? You're never this... embarrassed." Leo walked forward and pulled away your sketch book so you couldn't avoid his gaze. 

"I-I don't know.." You whispered, rubbing your arm. Leo furrowed his 'brow', then lifted you up and threw you over his shoulder. Entering his room, he closed the door and placed you on the bed, lying next to you. Wrapped up in his warm embrace, you gave a defeated huff and let him kiss your face. For a moment, you glanced at the closet, where you had it. Had the vision. And heard the voice. 

'He will love you forever.'

Donnatello
You wrote, and wrote, and wrote, until your note book was filled with your handwriting. Then you got another book and resumed writing. Donnie was positive you had hand cramps. Donnie was also positive that you were avoiding him. Right now you had headphones, and were writing for the hundredth time. Suddenly you were lifted up by the waist, and pressed to Donnies plastron. 

"You, are gonna stop writing," Donnie directed, pulling out your headphones, "And cuddle with me. Ok?" 

You looked at your note books scattered on the floor, with your messy handwriting littering the pages. You had no idea why, but you just had the sudden urge to write everything that came to mind, after seeing, her. Donnie carried you bridal style, and held one ear bud to his ear area, smiling at your choice of music. 

"I swear, this song is haunting me." Donnie chuckled, playing with a lock of your hair in your shared room. 

"But you do like it." You smiled, bopping his beak. 

'He will never leave you.'

Raphael
Cook, cook, cook. You cooked. Raph watched you flip through the pages of your favorite cook book, reading over recipes. You were avoiding him, he was sure of it. You walked over to the oven and checked your cakes, then returned to the frosting as your headphones played music, dancing to the song a little bit. Raph had it, and marched in, sweeping you off your feet and turning off the oven. You protested, but Raph shuts you up with a long kiss. 

"You can get to that later. Right now we're gonna cuddle. No excuses missy." Raph entered his room and held you close, giving you long awaited kisses.
"I love you." Raph whispered, drifting to sleep. Just before you joined him, you replayed what that girl had said. 

'He will do anything to protect you.'

Michelangelo
Painting, and painting, and painting. Mikey sat next to you and watched you create a full moon over an eerie forest. Mikey sighed and rested his head on your arm, thinking. Suddenly he leaped up and pulled you away from the easel, putting away the paint and brushes, then running up to his room. 

"We're gonna cuddle, and then you can continue to paint awesomely." Mikey smiled, kissing your cheeks and nuzzling you. You sighed and kissed him back, giggling when his breath hit your skin. Soon Mikey fell asleep with you in his iron grip, so you lied there, remembering the voice. 

'Nothing will keep you apart.'

~~~~~

All the girls had a run in with a girl, who told them something about their future. The girl also told them something else, that made the biggest impact on them. 

'Your children will be beautiful.'

(WHAAAAT HAVE I DONE!? I'M GETTING THE JITTERS! GOOSEBUMPS! I'M EXCITED! Ahem, sorry for yelling.)