Water War! (Raph)

You sigh as you let your head hang over the arm of the couch. You were sick with boredom.
Mikey came in with a brown paper bag, dripping water from the bottom. You had nothing else to do so you followed him to the Lab.

"Hey Mikey, whatcha got there?"

"I found these floating around. I washed them off, and I was hoping you could fix them and we could have a Water War."

"Eh, I don't know Mikey.."
You peeked in and saw Mikey holding out six water guns, battered and worn. You could help yourself and ran out to get a closer look.

"Wow, nice find Mikey. Don, you should be able to patch 'em up. I call dibs on this one!" You smile, examining the gun you liked the most before handing it to Donnie.

"Uh, I, ah.. oh ok, tell Leo and Raph. I'll be ready in.." he took another look at the guns. "Fifteen."
You and Mikey smiled and ran to tell the others.

"Oh Raaaphhiee! I've got something to teeellll yooouuu!" You call out, stepping into the dojo.
Raph walks to you and looks at your excited figure.

"Um, should I be worried?"

"No silly! Mikey found some water guns and Donnie's fixing them as we speak so we can have a water war!"

"O-k. Tell me when it's over." He begins to walk back to the punching bag, but you stop him by grabbing his arm.

"But, I wanted to play with you." Raph looked at you and sighed.

"Fine. But only because your so cute, Sweetheart."

You smile and walk out with Raph, just as Mikey pulled Leo out.

"Mikey, I don't wanna!"

"C'mon Leo! You have too!"

Donnie burst out with the guns in hand and tossed them to everyone. Raph got two small ones, you got a medium sized one, Mikey got a small one, Leo got a large one, and Donnatello got a very, very large one.

"Ok, we will be in teams, besides me, I'll be solo. Y/n and Raph. Leo and Mikey. Now, let's play!"

You and Raph ran behind the couch as Leo and Mikey rained down the water bullets. You rolled to the side of the couch and shot Mikey three times. Raph looked behind you both and saw Donnie about to take a shot. He shot Donnie five times and he went to dry off, leaving Leo last. You and Raph ran to the kitchen and hid behind the counter. Leo stayed in the shadows, sneaking closer, and closer. Your back was to him, and he shot at it numerous times. You shrieked in surprise, causing Raph to look at you. He saw Leo and shot at him, making him loose his balance and fall on his shell. Then he turned to you and enveloped you in a warm hug.

"You ok Sweetheart?" He asked rubbing you back.

"Y-yeah, the water is really cold." You part and smile at him and kiss his cheek. "Thanks for playing Hot Stuff."

"Anything for my Sweetheart." He smiled and stands up. "Round two anyone!?" He shout to the others.

By the end of the day, your all soaking wet, Raph dominated.