They know

You and t/n have been officially together for two weeks now.

Leonardo
So far no one knew you and Leo were a 'thing'. You were wondering if they'd ever notice.

You and Leo were cuddling on the couch, you were leaning against him and his arms were around your waist.
Raphael walked past you both, then did a double take, backing up and staring at you. Then he ran into the kitchen where the other were.

"Whats wrong my son?" Master Splinter asked the flushed Raphael.

"L-Leo, Y/n, couch, weird.."

Donnie looked over to you both and shrugged.

"Their just cuddling- WAIT WHAT!?" He said, also having a double take.

The rest look out and see you and Leo on the couch snuggled together, you playing with your interlocked hands.

"I am surprised that it took you so long," Master Splinter chuckled at Raph, Donnie and Mikey, "they have been together for a while now."

"They have!?" They all said in union.

Donnatello
You and Donnie were working on an experiment, when Donnie started kissing your neck.
You smiled and leaned against him and he kissed your neck and jaw before turning you around and kissing your lips.
Mikey walked by during your make out session, and ran to tell the others.

"Raph, Leo, Donnie's sucking Y/n's face off!"

Leo and Raph looked at each other and followed Mikey back to you and Donnatello. They saw you and their jaws dropped.

"Whoa, Don actually got a girl." Raph chuckled.

"I can't believe he got Y/n, she's so, not geeky." Leo whispered.

They watched as you and Donnie pulled apart and finished your experiment, and turned away, flabbergasted.

Raphael
You and Raph were training in the dojo, Raph was doing sit ups, and you were sitting on top of him, giving him a kiss each time he came up.
Donnie came in and saw you, then slowly backed out, running to get Leo and Mikey.

"Guys, check this out!" Donnie whispered, leading them to you and Raph.
They watched as Raph pushed himself, earning deeper kisses from you.

"Wow, he looks, calm, like, really really calm." Mikey whispered.

The others nodded and left before Raph noticed.

Michelangelo
You and Mikey were in the kitchen eating gummy bears and gumdrops, when Mikey started to feed you.
You giggled as Mikey gave you a gummy bear and kisses you, then you gave him a gumdrop and kissed him.
Leo walked past and saw you, his jaw dropped as he ran to the Lab were Donnie and Raph were.

"Guys, I just saw the weirdest thing," Leo gasped, drawing their attention. "Y/n and Mikey were kissing."

"Well, took you long enough." Donnie muttered, passing the folders Mikey already used to them.

"Mikey is dating Y/n!?" Raph gasped, his eyes growing wide.

Donnie nodded and took the folders back as Raph and Leo tried to wrap their head around this.