Embarrassing Friends

(Requested by randomgirlforever666)

(I was wondering, should I have it so you're back to human, like, when I write, there's no babies and stuff? I feel like I should..)

Leonardo
You and Leo were hanging out at April's, Leo was in human form, telling April about his latest patrol.
Everything was going well, until April started talking while you were in the kitchen.

"She never stops talking about you. Going on and on about how pretty your eyes are, how you smile all goofy, and how-"

"APRIL!" You groan, running out to silence her. Leo smirks, raising an eyebrow as he pulls you down to sit with him.

"Is this true, Sugar?"

You blush and sink down in your seat.
"Maaayybeee."

Leo chuckles and throws his arm around you, while April starts talking about something completely different.

Donnatello
You made friends with three girls actually, who shared your appreciation for writing, literature, whatever.

Donnie wanted to meet these girls, so you met up at a local ice cream shop.
There you sat, next to Donnie with your favorite ice cream, and his pale slender arm over your shoulder. Then Linda, the youngest of you all, started talking.

"You know, all Y/n ever talks about is you, Donnie."

Donnie glanced at you, a strange twinkle in his eyes as he pressed on.
"Continue."

"Oh, where do I begin.. your eyes. She talks about your eyes all the time! And your smile, she goes all dreamy eyes thinking about 'his adorkable grin.' And she always finds a way to talk about how smart you are, going on and on about your latest invention or something. It's pretty amusing."

Donnie grinned, glancing down at you while you blushed brighter than a tomato.

"I never knew that. Do you really talk about me all the time?" Donnie chuckled, poking a finger in your side teasingly.

"Oh shush." You reply, pushing him over weakly.

Raphael
You found some cool girls to hang out with, and Raph stopped by to see how you were, and to check if the girls were alright for you.
You had ordered a pizza, and when a knock sounded on the door you expected the pizza boy. But instead, there was Raph, in human form with the two pizzas in hand.

"Pizza delivery for the cutest girl in the world?" He smirked, and you chuckled, taking the boxes and pulling him in.

"Girls, this is Raph, my boyfriend. Raph, this is Maggie and Kathy."

Maggie, the blonde, waved, but the red head, Kathy, was flabbergasted.
"OMG! You're the hot boy Y/n can't stop talking about! I can tell why."

"Hot.. boy?" Raph questioned, seeming confused that the girl called him a boy. "I'm not a boy, I'm a man. Sheesh Sweetheart, you can't get that right, huh?" Raph chuckled, and you playfully slapped his arm.

"Let's have some pizza, then me and Raph have to be going."

While you ate, Kathy hung around Raph, seeming to always have something to say. When Raph actually laughed at something she said, you snuck over to see what they were talking about.

"She seriously said that? I never knew." Raph chuckled.

"Wow, she wasn't kidding, your eyes are like emeralds! How'd they get so bright? It's unreal."

"Genes." Raph replied, silently chuckling to himself.

"Y/n always talks about you, like, all the time!"

"Oh really, what about?"

"Oh, y'know, Raph is so handsome, Raph is so sweet, Raph is so strong. Raph always says the nicest things.. stuff like that." Kathy chuckles. When she finally leaves, waving goodbye to Raph and going to talk to Maggie, you come out, pretending you weren't anywhere near, and hang on Raph's arm.

"Ready to go Hot Stuff?"

Raph nods, and you say your goodbyes before leaving. In the dark sewers, still quite a ways to the Lair, Raph speaks.

"So, I have eyes like emeralds?"

"Uggh..."

Michelangelo
You had one friend. She was nice, a bit more forward than you, but fun to talk to. Mikey desperately wanted to meet her, so you arranged to meet at the park. Her and Mikey got along well, having a few similarities here and there. While you went to get water, your friend decided to embarrass you just a bit.

"Hey Mikey, wanna hear something funny?"

"Sure!"

~~

You returned to find your friend chatting away, and the biggest smile on Mikey's face. You got close enough to hear:

"And she always talks about how you like to skate. Really it's all she talks about! She says you absolutely love pizza, like you eat it every day!"

You run over before she can say anything else, sliding into the seat with Mikey.

"Uh, Gummy Bear, I think it's time to leave."

"Oh, ok, fine. It was nice to meet you." Mikey smiles and shakes your friends hand, then walks off with you.

"So," Mikey starts, now in turtle form, and in the sewers, "you think my grin is goofy?"

"In a good way." You murmur, blushing. Mikey chuckles and kisses your cheek.

"I know."