Admiring, Twister, and Memories!

(Splinter stayed at the Lair

(Splinter stayed at the Lair.)

Phase two.
The boys came over early while the girls were asleep to discuss the plan. But they got a little sidetracked.

"Please Gypsy, just a quick peek!" Leo begged, standing right outside of L/g and D/g's shared room with Donnie.

"We just want to see them before they wake up. Please Gypsica." Donnie pleaded, actually getting on his (green) knees.

"Guys, you're not in human form! What if they wake up with you all up in their faces?" Leo and Donnie grabbed my hands, and squeezed them gently with big puppy eyes.

"We'll be careful, we promise." They say in sync.

"Ugh, ok, fine, but be quiet. I don't think I could deal with another breakdown," I turned to see Raph and Mikey behind me, pleading too. "Yeah, you too." I sigh. Mikey silently cheers and hugs me before trailing behind Raph.

Leo quietly opens the door and sticks his head in, along with Donnie. L/g's on the left side of the bed, hair sticking up in all directions, a sight Leo missed seeing in the morning. He shuffled in a little more, and Donnie followed without hesitation.

D/g was on the right side, back pressed to the wall, her face buried in her soft pillow. Donnie reached out to move a lock of hair from her face, but Leo grabbed his hand inches from D/g's face, with a sad expression. Donnie nodded and pulled his hand back, but not before barely brushing it against her hand. She stirred, making Donnie step back. Just a false alarm. Leo walked next to L/g, and after a few moments, brushed his hand over her cheek, making her stir also, her eyes seeming to flutter open. Leo jumped into his shell, landing with a soft thud on the carpet floor. Donnie quickly dragged Leo out, both taking one last glance at L/g and D/g.

Raph pushed open the guestroom door and let Mikey walk in first, keeping an eye on him. Then he walked in and gazed at R/g's sleeping figure, facing the wall and hugging her pillow. He took several steps closer, and Mikey placed a hand on his shoulder. Mikey observed M/g, also hugging her pillow while facing the outside. Raph shrugged Mikey's hand off and moved R/g's hair from her face gently, making her hum and smile in her sleep.
Mikey inched closer to M/g, and after moments of contemplating, leaned down and kissed her forehead. M/g's eyes fluttered open, and Mikey jumped back, a look of horror on his face.

"Mhm, hey Mikey..." she murmured, then fell back asleep. Mikey beamed and left the room with Raph.

"Thank you Gypsy!" Mikey smiled, throwing his arms around me.

"You're welcome Mikey." I reply, returning the hug.

«»«»«»«»

The girls wake up three hours later, surprised to see the boys talking in the living room, now in human form of course.

"Uh, Gypsy?" D/g called out, tugging down on her t-shirt.

"Yeah?" I ask, walking out of the kitchen covered in a little flour.