Ch. 1

Leo's POV

Life is interesting. One wrong move and seriously stuff happens. And usually you don't want to go through that stuff.

After my friends and I defeated Gaia, I died but luckily Festus was there so he was able to use the physicians cure. I got calypso off her island and as soon as we got back to camp, she ditched me for someone else. Then they ran off and got a nice little house in France. Don't ask how I know this stuff, I just do okay?

After calypso left me I felt like my friends were drifting away from me. Percy and annabeth got married, piper and Jason excluded me whenever we "hung out" and hazel and frank were at camp Jupiter where they never even bothered iris messaging me anymore. I knew that they would iris message the other guys but i never knew why they didn't for me. I hope I find out soon. Maybe I'm just really annoying because I know they think I am. I have proof that I am going to write about.

I was going past the Zeus cabin when I thought I heard a conversation inside (camp Jupiter had stopped by for a visit) so I peeked my head into the small gap in the door (who leaves their doors open in a private conversation) when I heard them start talking about me.

'Ya know I think Leo is starting to get a little useless like he doesn't even do anything anymore. You know what I mean guys?' Jason said.
'Yeah I see your point. Like, all he ever does nowadays is annoy us, tell stupid jokes and eat. Like, what the heck! He doesn't stop eating!' Piper replied bitterly.
I was only trying to keep our spirits up Leo said to himself feeling sad angry and guilty all at the same time.
'Sometimes I wish that he just disappeared! He was probably Lyon when he said that he didn't have a mum and that he ran away a bunch of times.' Annabeth said.
'No wonder his mum left him.' Percy muttered loudly.

'This conversation about Leo was starting to sicken Leo. And to think they were his friends! Leo ran off to his cabin where he packed his stuff into a small bag of his (he didn't have much to pack, only a few pairs of clothes, some food, a toothbrush and all the money he had been saving up. He should have known. Wherever he goes, whenever he thinks he has found friends, they end up just using him like a tool.

He wrote a small note to his siblings even though he knew they weren't going to really notice the change, got his gear and made way towards the city.

Bye camp half blood.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Hey guys! This is my first chapter of this fanfic I feel like writing. Sorry if it's not very good or if it's a little cliché I have been reading other Leo Valdez fanfics and decided to write my own, consisting of pulling a bunch of others together so sorry if some stuff is similar to other stuff in other fanfics. You can tell me if you would like to hear the rest (I will probably write the rest anyway) and I will make an effort to make it seem as well built as possible!
Bye guys!

~Brigette