Ch. 9

Just before we start I would like to say that I should probably start writing again if I already have 270 views In only about a week . . . Weeeuuuw

You guys can comment some ideas of you like!

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Leo assassin's POV

Well, that didn't go as planned.

Assassin Leo had only just realised that his Phoenix was still alive as it went down to finish its job. Assassin Leo managed to stop it and cleaned up his mess in the big house but would have to pay a high price for the damage soon. He had no clue how though.

Assassin Leo reached for his belt and grabbed out his little machine he built a few months ago, one that hid the user but only worked for three hours before it needs to recharge. Assassin used this invisibility mechanism to spy on his former friends. This tool was handy.

Assassin Leo liked to spy on them. They never seemed to talk about him. He knew that they wouldn't though, they would have forgotten. Until smarty pants Annabeth had to ruin it and guess my identity. Leo.

I angrily used the invisibility device and snuck into the big house where the six other demigods were having a conversation.

'So, all evidence points to it being Leo. That's just great! Our missing friend happens to turn on us and try to kill us! I don't even care about him anymore!' Frank yelled in frustration, throwing a table over.
'Calm down frank, I'm sure it was only out of anger. Plus, Leo could be watching us right now. I think he has a gadget that turns him invisible. I've heard of them, they're called Frimptoes. But they only last for three hours before they have to recharge.' Annabeth exclaimed.
'Well, I hope he comes out soon. We miss him like all of Hades.' Jason replied sharply. He clearly we ant happy that one of his oldest friends turned on them and tried to kill them.

Leo decided to do something really stupid.

'Yo. If y'all wanna play with bad boy supreme again, y'all gotta chat with him and risk being killed. See y'all suckers.' Leo stated, using his voice changer and turning it into a more Arachne voice.

'What? Who was that? Show yourself!' Piper said.

'Like I said, Ima leave y'all haha bye.' Leo said once more, and then left.

He was lucky as his Frimpto wws just about to turn off.

Leo needed to form some sort of plan to be able to talk with them, and thought of the best yet amusing plan he had ever thought of for a loooong time.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Heya guys! I feel like you all deserve this short chapter. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been suffering from writers block.

By the way, if any of you are RWBY fans, I am working on a RWBY fanfiction right now! It is called RWBY: the Rose Runs. If you haven't watched the show on roosterteeth.com , YALL BETTER DO THAT BEFORE I SLIT YOUR THROAT WHILE YOU SLEEP.

Kay on that happy note, bye!

~Eclipse