Ch. 13

Sorry for the long wait guys, here's the chapter you've been waiting for!

I might've been dragged into the deep dark pit of despair know as anime. HEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPP MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyway, hope you like it! I don't really know where I'm going with this story.

"Leo?" Annabeth asked quietly. She was sure it was him.

Leo was standing about 10 metres away from the girls, staring at the fireworks he set off a moment ago. They were high above his head, exploding into millions of smaller fires and then disappearing. Then, Leo did something unexpected.

He suddenly turned around with a Yato-face and a peace sign, smirking at the girls. "Yeyeyeyeyaa! Thought y'all never show up."

Hazel was utterly beyond confused. Why the hell was Leo like this? The world will never know.
"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"Leo. What the actual heck are you doing and WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BEFOFE?!" Piper questioned, raising her voice around the end of the sentence.

"Well, ya see, I was walking down a street to find a certain fishy movie on. I looked through the little girl's window to watch what she was looking at and I saw her watching finding nemo just as the scene 'just keep swimming' appeared. So uh, I followed dory's advice and look where I am now." Leo said with a smirk on his face. He was wearing his usual clothing now.

Piper was stunned. Leo was becoming something other than a pyromaniac criminal.
"So what you're telling me is. . . You walked past a little girl's house to hear her watching Finding Nemo. Then you casually look into her window and follow a fictional character's advice. And than fictional character just so happens to be a fish."

When Piper summarised it that way it hit Annabeth and Hazel like a brick to the head. "WHAT THE HADES LEO?"

Leo sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Haha, when you put it that way it makes me sound like a pedo!"

"That's it, I'm contacting Percy and the others at camp." Annabeth announced, a sense of dread spreading through Leo like wildfire (see what I did there? ( ̄▽ ̄) )

Just as Annabeth saw the connection start to form, Leo suddenly appeared in front of them from thin air and swiped at the half-formed connection, breaking it entirely. "Let's keep this between us." He whispered into her ear, convincing Annabeth even more that he was some pervert and creeping the Hades out of her.

A dark fire cage was suddenly summoned around the girls, imprisoning them in a fiery cage of death. "We should really go somewhere else if we are to talk."

The girls and Leo then burst into fire and when they next blinked, they were in a different location.

Leo's lair.

Sorry that it's so short guys, idk why I stopped here lol

Btw, love that media XD