Ch. 3

Percy's POV

I didn't believe it. How could Leo Valdez run away? I was sure that they were joking. But at the same time, I wasn't.

'W-what do you mean?' Hazel said, her voice shaking.
'Leo wouldn't run away. Would he?'
'I thought he was lying when he said all those things. Maybe he . . . is in bunker nine?'

'I will read the letter out loud so that you all know what happened to him.' Reyna said over all the questions being asked. Everyone got quiet.

Reyna began.

'Dear whoever cares enough to check my bed and see if I was there,

For weeks now I have felt like camp does not really care if I was there or not. I hope you understand, reader.
My jokes have just gotten annoying and my so called friends either call me names, exclude me we ever we 'hang out' or just tell me to build something. That's all they visit me for. They don't feel like my friends anymore.

This will only be a short letter to tell you all that I am done with camp. I am done with being told to make something constantly, being called a jerk or useless and being left out of the activities at camp.

Don't come looking for me or I might do something that I will regret.

£€➰

In the end, the six demigods were all pale and teary. They couldn't believe how bad friends they were to Leo.

'Well, I don't care what he says, we need to find him and fix our mistakes. For Leo's sake.' Percy said quietly.

They were going to find their friend.

Sorry if this was short I write it while going to school. I hope you guys understand!

~Brigette