Ch. 6

Hello people! I just have a few things to say: firstly, I have 26 viewers now! Yay me! I didn't think I was going to get any! This may not be a lot to so many people but I hope that soon enough we get around 50, then I will be squealing hard.

Next up, even though I have 26 views now, watt pad is still telling me that only two people have read the first chapter and no one has read more than the first chapter. Watt pad might be Lyon for all I know so if you guys could comment something about the views or something, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Okay, on with the cliffy story that Brigette keeps on leaving cliffhangers in. *glares*

Hope you enjoy!
~Luna

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Hazel's POV

Wait, whaaaaaaat? It couldn't be true. Leo wouldn't do such a thing! Annabeth had to be lying!

'You have to be lying Annabeth! Leo wouldn't do such a thing!' Hazel protested.
'Well it seems that he has changed over the past three years.' Annabeth said.

'Nah, Hazel is right. Leo is too good hearted to do a thing like that. Plus, he doesn't summon black fire!' Jason argued.

'Guys!' Percy interrupted, knowing that Annabeth hates it when she is not heard out or if she is wrong. 'I think we should hear out what Annabeth has to say. You know, before we jump to conclusions?'
Annabeth shot Percy a look of gratitude and began.

'Okay, so from what Percy and I saw, he had brown eyes and a impish grin. Plus he had curly brown hair. That is basically Leo there. If we need more evidence, well, he's a fire user. He must have practiced over the years to be able to master more abilities of fire that only chaos could really master.
'If you think about it, he sound like leo too. Plus, he left in a panic when I said that he left camp three years ago. That's when-'

'When Leo disappeared. I get it! I know now! But, what of the fire?' Piper said excitedly.

'Well, it's called hellfire, the fire of the betrayed. I guess that we kind of forgot about him, ending up only needing his products that he built. We used him like a tool.' Annabeth explained, summoning guilt into the room.

'Erm, Annabeth? Wasn't it a Phoenix that he summoned?' Frank nervously said.
'Yeah, why?'
'Well, you didn't exactly kill the bird. It kind of just evaporated by itself. Um, don't phoenixes do a rebirth thingy, getting born again?'

Annabeth's stomach did a backflip. How could she have been so blind? Too late now, the black beast swooped above them, and Annabeth could swear she heard it laugh at them, except more of a bird sort of laugh.

Prepare to die! It seemed to say as it approached them with blinding speed.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I keep doing this I just realised how horrible I am lol

Hope you can't wait for the next chapter and I'll try not to make it a cliffhanger next time. I'll also try to make it longer as they just seem to keep on getting shorter.

Kay I'll see you later guys! Bye! 🙃

~Brigette