Ch. 10

Heyo guys I feel terrible for not updating for like a week so I'm going to try and update a little more often now!

I took a test today to see if I have any sorts of disorders and it said I have some social anxiety wth

I got some extension work from my teacher too and inside it I found the 30 day drawing challenge!! My teacher knows I like to draw so I will create a small book about the drawing challenge as I draw them!!

Hope you enjoy this!

Hazel's POV

Hazel still had no clue on what was going on. Someone had some sort of voice changer, put it on speaker and freaked the Hades out of them all! Well, at least hazel thought that was a voice changer. She was still a little new to the current technology on Earth.

'UM...' Frank exclaimed, seeming a little confused himself. Hazel didn't blame him.

'Where the Hades did that come from?' Percy asked. 'Sorry Annabeth but that sounds a little like ... Arachne.'

Annabeth shuddered, probably at the thought of Arachne. Hazel knew that she had nearly been killed by Arachne while she was on a quest to find the Athena Parthenon. What's it called again a Parthenon or parthenos?

'I hope you're wrong, seaweed brain.' Annabeth said shakily. Even after everything they went through, hazel still found it a tiny bit amusing how Annabeth was still scared of spiders with a major case of arachnophobia, something in the Athena family line.

'Eh, who knows?' Some weird stranger said, and a brick fell out of the wall and on top of Jason.

'Hey brick! I mean, well I certainly don't know but hey, we will find answers!' Jason said.

The brick then suddenly flew off with a superman cape.

Sorry I just had to XD

Hazel thought about this hard. Maybe...no, that wasn't it. But you never know in the world of demigods.

'Hey ya know if Leo can make those weird...shrimptos things-'
'Frimptos.'
'Yeah. If he can make invisibility devices by himself, then surely he could make a voice changer.' Hazel said, along with Annabeth correcting her if she made any mistakes in her talk.

'Well, that is something Leo would probably do.' Piper replied.

'Eh, I'm going to go and talk to him! I don't care how risky, we need to get him back!!' Frank said, his Mars side kicking in.

'Frank, calm down. We will find him, we just need to stop bickering.' Jason said, trying to calm frank down.

'Your right. I'm sorry guys, this is all just starting to get to my head.' Frank apologised, and got up to go get ready to find Leo.

The others went to do the same.

They lost leo once, they weren't going to do it again.