Ch. 11

I realise I haven't been doing disclaimers lol well all of the Percy Jackson character belong to rick riordan NOT ME apart from the characters that I have created but you'll know who they are. Lol I don't feel like putting punctuation in this sentence hehe

Unknown location

'The boy is coming out of the control sir,' a man said. 'What are we going to do?'

'Don't worry Kev, we have it all planned out. The boy will be under our full control soon. So, as I said before, there's no need to worry.' The other man grinned at Kev evilly.

They both started laughing. A hideous evil laugh.

Nico's POV

Nico Di Angelo woke with a start. He had this horrible dream about two men talking about the usual evil stuff. Demigod dreams have always been like this though. It was probably true so Nico decided to go and inform Chiron and the SIX other demigods. The Romans' chariots had been destroyed accident lay during the races so camp half-blood had to build some more for them all. It was putting a lot of pressure on top of the Hephaestus campers.

Nico went towards the big house and told Chiron about his dream. It wasn't really that scary, but Nico knew that it would affect one of the campers.

They both called out the other six demigods including Reyna and had a discussion on this.

They decided that they needed to send some demigods to go on a quest to find out more about Nico's dream.

In the end all of them chose piper, Annabeth and hazel. WOOP WOOP, GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

They were looking forward to getting out to the real world and maybe even finding pieces of evidence  for finding Leo.

Everything was going okay.

Then everything went wrong.

Hellooo guys! Sorry that these chapters are taking so long to get out. School has been pretty busy and I haven't been in the mood to dew or update, really. I do hope that I will be able to update sooner.

For now, I'll see you guys soon! (Hopefully)

~Luna and Eclipse (hey hey Luna is here)