Ch. 12

Guys I have something to say

Someone (I'm keeping their identity secret incase they don't want attention) told me that I had 99 reads on my first chapter. I just checked then and realised...I HAVE 100 READS YAYA!!

Thankyou for all the people who have read the entire book so far and I really hope you are enjoying it. I think it's doing OKAY for my first fanfic and book. I am still a little new to wattpad I mean I think I've only been on for about 2-3 months now.

I now have over 700 reads in total, nearly 800. Thankyou so much once again! I didn't even think about making it this far! As a reward, I am going to write a chapter for you guys!!

Enjoy!

Annabeth's POV

'I hope that the others take care of themselves while we're gone. They can't take care of each other as it is!' Piper said as the girls were leaving camp.
'They'll be fine. Percy and the gang are tough, they'll make it by themselves. Plus, percy has Grover! He can catch up with him on what's been cracking lately.' Annabeth replied simply. Piper and Hazel have her a strange look, probably pondering who this "Grover" was, but ended up shrugging it off and continuing their way to the city.

GROVER

'So what are we doing, and where are we going, exactly?' Hazel asked as having grown up in the earlier 1900's she was more used to smaller cities. My gigantic cities filled with huge skyscrapers and millions of people crowns into one while they little everywhere. These sorts of things really do bother hazel a lot.

'Well, according to my calculations, and this map, we should reach our destination in approximately 40 minutes if we walk straight, and our destination happens to be...Manhattan!' Annabeth replied to Hazel's question. This resulted in utterly confusing the shizzle out of Hazel. Annabeth liked it when she confused other people using her Athena powers. It was fun in her opinion.

'Huh?' Hazel slightly tilted her head. Piper has to translate Annabeth's paragraph for Hazel to understand it.

'Annabeth said that we should be in Manhattan in about 40 minutes now if we walk in a straight direction.' Piper told her. Hazel made an 'ooooooooh' sign and continued to walk.

They stopped by a few restaurants and bathrooms whenever they needed to. Piper suggested going to a restaurant when she got really hungry.

'I will take the salad bowl please, no meat. What about you guys?' Piper said once she finished ordering her food. Hazel got a medium fruit salad and Annabeth had a banana smoothie with a salad roll. Piper didn't allow them to get any meat of any kind. She was a vegetarian freak, you could say.

So, Annabeth, you seem to know more about Manhattan than both of us. Can you tell us some more about this particular location?' Piper asked. Piper seemed to be more curios these days.

'Well, Manhattan was the place that camp half-blood had the recent Titan war. Percy, Grover and I had to fight Kronos ourselves. Well, Rachel helped a bit I suppose. Together we defeated Kronos and we saved the gods. Sadly, many demigods died during the fight. *cough* *cough* Silena *cough* *cough* We also had the hunters of Artemis helping us out. I could go on for ages but we need to really get moving.' Annabeth told them part of the battle at Manhattan.

After finishing their food and getting ready to move on, Hazel fell off her chair unexpectedly. Where does she inherit these traits from guys? Tell me!

'Woah Hazel, are you okay?' Piper asked Hazel, Helping her back up.

Hazel just slowly raised her hand and pointed over to a window where some sort of dark firework show was going on. WAIT A SECOND, THERE WERE NO FIREWORKS BEFORE!!

Piper and Annabeth looked at each other with panic visible in their eyes, coming to realise what was happening, and rushed outside to see what or who caused it. Dragging Hazel along, they got outside and saw the problem.

They all gasped.

The cause of the fire show was of course, Leo Valdez.

OF COURSE I WAS GOING TO HAVE THIS HAPPEN!! YOU ALL KNEW IT ANYWAY!!!!!!

Sorry if I got some facts wrong here, I'm a little bit rusty on the first pjo series so I will Re read tlo soon. I hope you guys understand!

Also, GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed that mess of a chapter I just created. Excuse my autocorrecting or bad typing-on-phone skills, I don't really edit these chapters when I finish writing them.

I'll see you all soon in chapter 13!

~Luna and Eclipse