Umm i forgot a chapter so here you go

Guys I just realised that one of my chapters were never published the one where Percy was attacked in his apartment I don't know what to do about that so I give you this short story on what happened

Percy's POV

Percy summoned some water from the bathroom and used it against the hellfire. It took all of his strength to defeat it and that is saying something.

The assassin then ducked behind the counter. Percy checked. There was no one there! It was like he disappeared. And that was not good in the slightest way.

Percy contacted the others for a meeting held at the big house. He then used his remaining strength to run over to camp half blood.

'So, what did they look like?' Annabeth asked.
'Well, I knew it was a he from the short curly hair he had. It was brown and he had brown eyes too. I knew I have seen him from somewhere due to the grin he had.' Percy told her.

'That does seem familiar,' Jason said. 'I feel like I've seen him now due to that description.'

Then there was a blast at the door and he walked in casually, like he has done this plenty of times.

'And there he is!' Percy exclaimed. Hellfire surrounded them all, encircling them in this black fire.

The fire was getting dangerously hot, burning with so much fury.

Then it all happened.

Sorry that I haven't been updating as often as I should guys I just haven't been in the mood to do it. I noticed that this story now has OVER 300 VIEWS!! THANKYOU SO MUCH I NEVER EVEN DREAMED I WOULD MAKE IT THIS FAR! I couldn't have done it without you guys so I promise that I will do a proper update soon!!

~Eclipse