Ch. 2

Reyna's POV

I had to deliver some things to camp half blood today. I didn't think it would be easy as these items attracted many monsters. Reyna could only check on the smaller objects as it took four hours to pack the whole thing. She could only hope that the deeper objects were safe and not broken.

When she got there she went straight to the big house. There was a meeting going on apparently as all the head counsellors for the camps were sitting in silence. I decided to say something before things got weird because usually they are never this quiet when she comes.
'Hey guys I have some stuff to deliver to your camp!' I told the demigods. With a start, they all jumped, terrified of Reyna who had sneaked up on them.
'Oh Reyna. It's just you. We were actually discussing something important, if you would like to leave your deliveries over there and join us then we would appreciate it.' Percy said.

Reyna did as he said just as Chiron came into the room.
'This  morning Nyssa woke to see an empty bed in her cabin. On the bed was a letter. A note.' Chiron said.
'Who was it Chiron?' Percy asked. 'I don't notice anything different.'

Sadly Reyna did notice something. It was too quiet. That was unusual for this camp, usually there was someone always telling jokes and being silly, causing some people to laugh and giggle. And Reyna knew exactly who that would lighten the mood like that, even in the most depressing times.

Apparently Jason noticed, as he asked me if I knew who it was. I nodded slowly.
The seven (apart from you know) started to give Reyna/me (I don't know which to call it tell me if it should be Reyna or me in the POV ty) a massive headache with all their questions.
'Guys! Calm down! We have the letter here from...them.' Nyssa said with a slight harshness in her voice. They seemed so nice but at the same time really annoying and mean.

'Reyna, I will let you read the letter first.' Nyssa said. So I took the letter and read it. My guess of who the person was was right. It was him. My expression kept on changing so it was probably hard to know what it was, with it being a mix of all sorts.
'Can you tell us now who it is that ran off from the camp? And why?' Piper demanded.

'It's . . . Leo.'

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Haha sorry about this but yeah I decided that I would write a little more and ended up giving you a cliff hanger HAHAHAHAHA but yeah i. I think I will try to update tomorrow. I need to sleep right now because it is ten to eleven at night. Goodnight guys!

~Brigette