Chapter 27

A U G U S T

I had been laying low ever since I walked out on Kash and chilling at D's. It was fucked up on my part for walking out on her but she was getting herself worked up and I didn't know what more to say to plead my case to her. I had been texting her, making sure she was good but she hadn't been hitting me back. Can't say I was surprised.

I couldn't bring myself to go home but when I woke up to my mom blowing up my phone telling me she wanted to see me ASAP I knew I was in for some shit.

"Ma," I called out walking in her house after using my key. I barely even walked in the living room before she was going off on me.

"How could you, did you sleep with her," she asked pacing back and forth with her hands on her hips.

"Ma-"

"Don't Ma me boy, answer the question."

"I didn't do nothing with the girl Ma."

She huffed and kept pacing back and forth in front of me as I sat on the couch. I didn't understand why it was so hard for them to believe me that nothing happened.

She led me through the crowd and to the back where the private rooms were and as she was in front of me I got a closer view of her body. She was blessed to say the least.

In the room I sat down and she smiled after closing the door after me.

"So....August," she smiled licking over her red lips and I looked at her questionable about to ask how she knew my name and she giggled, "Everyone knows who you are."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she smiled, "Plus I used to have a crush on you back in high school but I don't think I was your type."

I don't see how if she went to school with me I would of overlooked her. She was hard to miss.

"We went to school together, cause I don't think I ever seen you before."

She shrugged as she made her way closer to me, "We did. All four years. Back then I was scrawny and as you can see," she ran her finder from the middle of her chest chest to her belly button, "I'm far from that now. In high school I was shy and you never gave me the time of day but now..

She straddled my waist and like second nature my hands gripped her hips as she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I got you all to myself."

She started her dance and when she leaned forward pressing her chest in my face Kash's face flashed in my head. Thinking about her made me feel guilty, I wasn't cheating necessarily but I thought I'd never see the day where a simple lap dance made me feel like I was doing her wrong.

I broke out of my thoughts when I felt her breath on my face, like she was about to lean in for a kiss and I turned my head real quick so that she her lips kissed my cheek. She must have been crazy if she thought that I would let her kiss me.

"You know I got a girl, a baby on the way."

I know how these girls are, almost everyone knew who I was and most of them knew I had a girl and a baby on the way.

"I won't tell her if you won't," she leaned in again and I turned my head again but this time she didn't let that faze her, instead she kissed my neck and I tensed up.

"Yo' you need to get up."

"Get up?"

"That's what I said."

She thought I was joking but she would find out real quick that I wasn't when I pushed her ass on the floor. She sighed and got off of my lap and I stood up. I didn't give her a second glance as I left the room and headed on back out to where the guys were sitting at.