Chapter 38

A U G U S T

We headed back to the hotel hand in hand and got on the elevator. The whole time Kash was either looking down at her ring or looking at me. I had wanted to explore some more but she was insisting we go back to the hotel room.

Once we got there she sat on the bed and took off her heels while I made a pit stop in the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I walked out of the bathroom and she slid in right behind me and closed the door.

I kicked off my sneakers and unbuttoned my shirt before tossing it aside. I took my phone out of my pants pocket and checked to see if I had any missed texts or calls before sitting it back down on the nightstand. I was about to take off my chain when Kash walked out the bathroom in nothing but one of my t-shirts. Her hair was up in a messy bun and her face was makeup free.

I watched as she made her way over to the bed and crawled in the middle and looked at me like she was waiting for me to join her. As bad as I wanted to jump in the bed with her I played it cool.

"We don't got to do anything," I tried to reassure her, "If you not ready-"

As happy as I was I didn't want her to think she had to do anything she wasn't ready for just because I proposed.

She ignored what I was saying and grabbed the bottom of the t-shirt and slowly pulled it over her head and put it to the side, sitting on the bed with nothing on but her panties giving me the answer I hoped for. Without another word I walked over to her and kissed her.

I made her lay back down on the bed and once she was I took my time wit her. I kissed her once more before trailing kisses down her body, from her neck, to her chest and when I got to her stomach I took my time to prove to her that she aint have nothing' to worry bout, stretch marks or not she was still beautiful if not more.

Once I got to her thighs I smirked and slowly pulled down her panties and when she lifted up her ups to help me I know she was ready. I finished pulling them off with my teeth and she laughed and bit her lip. Once they were off and she was laying there naked I had to take a deep breath and stop the urge to dive in. I parted her legs and decided to play wit her, sticking one finger in her. When closed her eyes and moaning if I wasn't rock hard just from looking at her I was now. She was soakin' wet so I added another.

Her moanin' my name was like music to my ears and her faces just gave me more motivation to keep it up and it didn't take long before she was coming all over my fingers. I kept em' in watching her come down from her high and when she opened her eyes to look at me I pulled 'em out and sucked on 'em.

She was sweet as usual, if not sweeter. Looking back down at her she looked exhausted but this was only the beginning, shit this wasn't even a warm up. Tonight she was in for it.

K A S H M E R E

He kissed his way up my body but not before taking a pit stop in between me legs and once he got to me I wasted no time kissing him forcing my tongue in his mouth.

"Sweet aint it?"

I nodded and he was about to go back down but I stopped him.

"No more, I need you."

He smirked and kissed me and again and then kissed down my body once more, he kissed my center one more time before standing up and taking off his boxers off in record speed letting himself free. He glanced at me and I spread my legs wider while his mouth hung open and he started to stroke himself as he made his way over to the bed and situated himself in between my legs as I lay back in anticipation. I frowned when he started to slap himself against my clit.