Chapter 2

Ok so in this chapter Luke will tell you how he met Daniella.

Luke's POV

Ok so hello I'm Luke Robert Hemmings  I'm in high school  . So yep.

Ok it was the first day of school and it was my first day at THAT school. So I was walking to the door so I could get in my car to go to my new school . I got to the students only parking lot and parked next to a cherry red car . Then I walk into the school. I went to the office to get my papers for my classes and the number for my locker . I got my papers and headed toward my locker , when I bump into this girl with black hair, and brown eyes.

"OH MY GOD, I am so sorry I was just in a hurry and I bump In to you. I am so so soo sorry." She said.

"No it's fine I was just trying to find my locker." I said.

"Oh, let me help you out, um  I really don't care about my classes so yeah. Wait let me see your papers ........Ummm ok your locker is upstairs." She said pointing to the stairs next to us.

"Ok thanks, um can I get your number plz I'm new and um I don't know any one here so like yeah um can I get your number." I said nervously.

"Um sure let me see your phone and ....... Finished here." She said handing me my phone.

"ok see you around then. Um what is your name ?" I ask her.

"Oh my name is Daniella. oh I got to get going now cause my next class start in like 5 minutes so like yeah , see you around. Umm what is your name?" she asks

"Oh um it's Luke Hemmings." I said

"Ok see you around Luke hemmings. " She said walking down the hall.

Ok now to get to my locker. 

--------------------------------------

Ok so that was my second chapter and I will now only update on Mondays or Tuesdays ok . Ok bye. And I know that chapter was short oops. 

5sos_lover_ 26