Chapter 6

Elizabeth's POV

I get out of Luke's car and walk in school. Luke is behind me we take our books out but head different direction cause it's our first period so we don't have same class till next one.

"Bye Liz. " Luke says walking to his class.

"Bye. " I say.

I walk inside and see Niall talking to Michael and Louis talking to the teacher I bet he got in trouble again. Ooooo I am totally telling mom.

Louis comes back. And takes a seat next to me. I hold out my hand for we could do our Twin hand shake but he just look at my hand and turns away.

"Dude what's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. " he tells me.

"Is it about the Niall thing. " I ask him. He waits a few moments.

"YES OF COURSE IS ABOUT THE NIALL THING!" He yell at me in front of my face then walks out of the class.
I just sit there still staring were he was yelling.

"Liz are you ok. " Ashton comes up and asks me.

"Um... What yeah um I'm fine." I say turning towards him I then can't help but to hug him and cry on his shoulder he then hugs me back.

"Mr. Blake , may I take Elizabeth?" Ashton asks the teacher. The teacher says yes.

We then walk out of class with every body staring except for Niall he is looking down at the papers in front of him in shame.

"Liz , wanna freshen up in the restrooms. " Ashton asks.

"Um yeah." I say and walk in the restrooms.

Luke's sister is in the restroom washing her hand she then looks at me. "Oh my god what happened. " she ask giving me a hug I probably look horrible with makeup running down my cheeks.

I tell her everything and she lets me borrow her makeup to cover my puffy red eyes.

I Remove my old makeup and apply foundation under my eyes and some blush, mascara, and a darkish red lipstick on my lipsoh and black eyeliner. So I look like a emo girl. Sike Well I am wearing some ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt and a black sweater over it.

I thanks Sheila and went with Ashton.

"Hey you ok. " he ask me.

"Yeah I said I'm fine. " I tell him in frustration.

"Ok chill. " he says.

We wait till the next bell rings.

-----RING -----

Me and Ashton go to class and once again people are staring. Luke comes in and sees me.

"Um did you put more makeup on." He ask.

"Um yeah."

"Why."

"No reason." I tell him.

Ashton tells him something in his ear and Luke's eye go wide. I guess he told him what Louis did.

"Are you ok. " Luke ask me.

"YeAh I'm fine. " I say.

Class starts and is boring. But we had a quiz the grades will come tomorrow.

The bell rings it's lunch I don't get anything which is going to be weird to everybody cause I always get something to eat then I workout to burn it. Of course.