Chapter 17

Song got leaked its good.

Ashton's POV

"Um yeah something like that." I tell Sheila.

"What do you mean?" She asks me.

"What I mean is I might had killed him. I DONT KNOW." I say freaking out.

"WHAT, YOU MIGHT HAVE kILLED HIM." She yells."

"I SAID, I DONT KNOW." I yell back.

"Who is that guy anyways?" She asks me.

"Oh that's liz's ex boyfriend." I tell her.

"Oh how did they break up?" She Asks me.

"I don't really now. She didn't actually tell me." I tell Sheila wondering why Liz never told me why she broke up with Colby.

"Oh ok."

"Well we should go see Liz." I tell her.

"Yeah come on let's go," Sheila says and we go to the hospital with Luke and Louis.

------_30 minutes later_------

Louis POV

We're in a waiting room waiting for liz's doctor to come out.

I take out my phone and decide to call my parents.

Phone call--------->

Louis- Hey mom um I need to tell you something but don't freak out

Mum- What is it sweetie is everything ok? Where's your sister?

Louis- Um no I need you to come right now

I see the doctor coming. And Ashton gets up and walks toward the  doctor.

Mum - WhAAaATT IS EveRythInG Ok

Louis- Sorry I got to go

Mum- wait BUT WHATS G-

I hang up and walk to the doctor.

"So what I'm hearing is that Liz got anxiety." I hear Ashton tell the doctor.

"Yes her anxiety is called terror disorder, people with this condition have feelings of terror that strikes suddenly and repeatedly with no warning other symptoms of a panic attack include sweating, chest pain, palpitation (unusually strong or irregulars heartbeats,) and a feeling of choking. It can feel like you're having a heart attack or "going crazy." The doctor says and my eyes go wide.

"Ok so can you tell us like some other symptom that we should know?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah sure but her anxiety isn't so major so when she wakes up she'll be fine the only time she'll get it is when she gets scared or anything like that. The symptoms for her disorders are feeling of panic, fear, and uneasiness , problem sleeping, cold or sweaty hand and feet, shortness of breath, heart palpitations, not able to be still and calm, dry mouth, numbness, or tingling in the hands or feet, nausea, muscle tension and dizziness." The doctor tells us.

"What's the cause of this." I ask.

"Um well there isn't actually an existing cause for anxiety that we've found." He says.

"Oh um ok." I say looking down.

"Do you know when she's going to wake up." Ashton asks the doctor.

"Yeah, probably in an hour." He says.

"Ok thank you." I say

"Her medication will be given to you before you leave." The doctor says.

"Okay thanks, we'll wait till she wakes up." Ashton tells the doctor and we go sit down.

Hello I know its short but like I said I'm going to do my chapters short.

1dlover26yay