Chapter 13

Elizabeth's POV (picture of Colby)

"Hey Liz. You look great."
He says and I smile.
"You do too ash."
I get in Ashton's car and we drive off. In about 30-40 minutes we get to the party. We get off the car and go to the front door.

"Welcome to Daniela's party. Enjoy!" A very peppy girl standing outside the door says greeting us.

"Thank you." I say and go inside with Ashton.

There's a bunch of people there. I sit with Ashton on a couch. And the music is very loud.

Bzz i get a text

Ash: hi 😜

Me: lol wow

I look at him and he's smiling staring at me.

"So what ya wanna do." He asks I think.

"WHAT." I shout since the music is soo loud and i can't hear him.

"I SAID WHAT YOU WANNA DO." He shouts.

"OH OK. UMMM I DUNNO." I say.

"HEY GUYS". Ashton and i hear someone say.
We look up and see Luke with a drink in his hand.

"OH HEY LUKE." I shout. "Whats that." I say pointing to his drink.

"HEY." Ashton shouts but then look away.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS. SO YOU GUYS COULD GO DANCE, THE BAR IS OVER THERE." Luke says pointing to a bar next to some drunk people.

"OK THANKS." I say and luke leaves.

"Ashton wanna go get something from the bar." I tell Ashton in his ear.

"Yeah sure come on let's go." He tells me back. We go to the bar and order our drinks.

"Wait Liz remember to not get so much shots." Ashton tells me.

"Yeah YEHA I know." I say remembering what happened the last time I got so drunk i set a house on fire.

"when that happened I just went to the bathroom and 2 minutes later a house was on fire." He says.

"Hah I know this time im gonna stay with you." I tell him.

"Yeah you better." He says.

"Ok whatever let's go dance." I say and we go dance.

It's a slow song tho.

I put my hand over his neck and he puts his hands on my waist and puts his head in my neck and then I put my head on his chest we start swinging left to right. This isn't so much as a big deal tho since we are like best friends.

Ashton's POV

Oh my god this is such a big deal. Ok whatever. She's a good friend cause whenever there's dances at our school and she gets asked out by a whole bunch of guys and I get asked out......well......... By no one. ANYWAYS she turns all those guys down and goes with me. She's the best friend you could ever ask for.

The Song finishes and we walk to the bar. Liz gets two more shots. And I do too. We drink them at the same time. Woah I feel dizzy. I'm only 16 should I be drinking ahh who cares. Why am I acting like such a girl.

I close my eyes then i open them.

Oh shit. I lost Liz. I can't see her. I see Luke and I go to him.

"Hey um have ya seen um a Liz." I ask him trying to speak.

"No." He says

"Oh ok something wrong is gonna happen." I tell him.