Chapter 18

I love heathens. Listen to the song.

Louis POV

"Okay thanks, we'll wait till she wakes up." Ashton tells the doctor and we go sit Down.

"Louis it's past my curfew I have to go, but before I do what Did the doctor say about Liz?" Shelia asks.

"He said she got anxiety the terror disorder one." I answer her question.

"WHAT OH MY GOD UGH I feel so bad." She says.

"Don't feel bad it wasn't your fault." I tell her.

"I know it wasn't, well um I got to go." She says going out the door with Luke.

After she leaves the doctor comes and told Ashton, Niall and I that Liz woke up we immediately got out of our seats and ran to her room.

Niall's POV

I'm the first in her room so I go straight to her.

I look at her and see that she's very pale and she's connected to a bunch of wires or whatever.

"Liz, liz, Liz, it's me Niall."
I tell her.

"Niall?" She asks.

"Yeah- I get cut off.

"YOU TRIED TO RAPE ME!" She yells and my eyes go wide. What is she talking about.

"What the hell is going on." Louis ask.

"I don't know?" I say very confused.

"Dude, WHAT you tried to rape her!" Ashton yells at me.

"NO!" I yell back and go out to the hall.

Ashton's POV

Louis goes outside with Niall, and I stay with Liz.

"Hey, Liz what do you mean when you said Niall tried to rape you?" I ask her.

"At the party he put me in his car and did things." She says.

"No Liz that was Colby."
I tell her.

"What really? I swear I thought it was Niall. Well maybe it wasn't I couldn't see or hear correctly I was super drunk." She says.

"Oh that's why you thought Niall raped you." I say.

"Yeah. Where am I." She says.

"In the hospital." I say.

"What? Why?" She asks.

"I don't know but you got a really bad anxiety attack." I say looking down.

"But, how?" She asks.

"We don't know but if you're feeling better we should all just leave." I say.

"Ok but can you tell Niall i didn't actually mean what I said." She says.

"Yeah sure." I say and go get the doctors to let go of Liz.

Once I tell the doctors to let go of Liz i go call Niall and Louis for they could come.
They finally let go of Liz and we go home.

Elizabeth's POV

I get home and sit on the couch and Louis tells me to take my medications i take them then go up to my room. I put on my pjs.

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" I say.

"Hey Liz do you mind if I sleep here tonight?" Ashton asks.