Chapter 14

This might be short.

Sheila's POV

"Liz!!" I yell.

"Liz!!"

Ugh I can't find her. I hear banging or mumbling. I go get Ashton, Niall, Louis, and Luke.
I'm pretty sure Luke's drunk but oh well.

"What," Ashton asks me.

"Oh, I heard some noises and I just wanted to tell you guys to check it out or something," I tell Ashton.

"Ok," Ashton says.

We all start going the way the noise is coming and soon find out it's coming from a car. Niall's calling Liz, Ashton is trying to look inside the car, Louis is biting his nails, and Luke is trying to lick the inside of his nose with his tongue, yep he is drunk.

"Psst, psst," I hear someone say. I look back and see a girl.

"What," I say confused.

"Are you looking for someone," she asks me.

"Yeah, my friend, she's missing," i tell her.

"Well I saw some guys getting inside that car with a girl," she says pointing at the car.

Ashton's POV

"Hey, Niall can you liz," i ask Niall.

"Sure, but why." He asks.

"Because IF Liz is in the car her phone will ring, and when her phone rings the phone lights up and the light is a very bright light so it will show light when the phone rings." I say explaining.

"Ok I don't know what you just said but if its going to help find liz then sure," Niall says. He calls her. And I start looking inside the car.

Sheila's POV

"How did the girl look like," i ask.

"Well she had black, brownish hair with blue eyes," she tells me.

"Oh my GOSHH, that's her." I say.

Sorry for short chapter I did it all today. I felt bad for being late on my updates so I decided I should just write a CHAPTER TODAY. K bye now.

1dlover26yay