Chapter 8

Luke's POV (that's what Elizabeth's wears.)

I woke up and saw that Liz was still sleeping I think she thinks I'm her brother or something I don't know. I stand up and start stretching cause sleeping on the floor is not great.
I hear moving and I look to see were Liz was and she was moving around she stopped and open her eyes it's weird cause the accident made her eyes change a different color there blue now.

"Morning." I say waving at her.

"Oh hi." She said yawning.

"Um i don't know you so like are we related or are gf and bf or like just friends." She said.

"Um no we are friends you have a brother his name is Louis Tomlinson and he made a band with his friends while you were in your coma there called one direction." I tell her trying to explain.

"Oh ok is he here." She asks me.

"Um I don't know let me check." I say walking out of her room.

I go to Louis room an check if he's there but he's not so I check the bathroom , kitchen , and living room and he is not in them. So I go outside and Louis getting out Niall's car and Niall comes to.

"Oh hey Luke , what are you doing here?" Louis asks me.

"Oh um let me tell you something just don't freak out. " I tell him.

"Why would a freak out." He asks me.

"BecauseElizabethwokeupandsheisinherroom." I say that as fast as I can but not so fast that Louis can't hear it.

"WHAT she woke up. You didn't tell me what the hell why didn't you tell me." He says running inside with Niall.

I run after them and try to stop cause if I don't they will scare Liz.

"STOP YOU GUYS STOP." I shout after them.

They both look back at me and look at me with a confused face on there face.

"What why." Niall tells me.

"Because if you....... Just go ....... In there you ...... Will scare ....... Her." I say breathless.

"Oh ok can you tell her who we are and if we could go inside." Louis says.

"Yeah sure but you guys have to know she looks different and be easy on her ok." I tell them and walk into liz's room.

I see her looking at her pictures on her nightstand.
She then turns around when she hears me. Her hair is longer she has blue eyes and she is more quiet.

"Oh um did you find my brother." She tells me. 

"Um yeah but he brought his friend Niall with him and you know him already don't worry ok." I tell her.

"Ok" she says and with that I open the door to see Niall and Louis jumping around like excited little girls.

"Um u guys." I say trying to get there attention.

"Oh um yeah bro bruh uh man." They both say in a manly voice.

"Liz is ready." I tell them.
While Liz is giggling in the back.

"Oh ok." Louis says.
They walk in and see Liz standing there.

"Hey sis." Louis says holding  his arms wide open ready for a hug but Liz just backs away a bit i look at her and she looks worried.

"Liz that's Louis your brother." I tell her trying to calm her down.

"Oh ok." She said but still doesn't move from her position.