Chapter 9

Elizabeth's POV (pic of Daniella. And yes that's Arzaylea.)

I wake up and go to the bathroom I use it and go down stairs.

"Hey liz." A voice says I turn around and see Louis.

"Oh hey Louis." I say

"Are you doing anything today." He asks me.

"Um no." I say.

"Ok Niall wanted to take you to Disneyland." He says.

"Oh my god really. Aaah." I squeal. "Wait who is Niall again." I ask.

"Um blue eye blonde hair."

"That's Luke."

"Oh the one who came with me to meet you."

"Oh yeah. I remember." I say remembering.

"Yeah him." He says.

"At what time tho." I ask.

"At 3:00." He says.

"Ok." I say.

I go upstairs to my room and Start getting everthing ready.

( what Elizabeth's wears to Disneyland.)

I get my clothes and lay it out on my bed i close my door and go it the bathroom I turn on the water and take off my clothes and get in the shower I wash my hair then my body. It took about an hour so it's 2:30 since I woke up at around 1:30 since it's Sunday.

I get out and grab my towel and wrap it around my body and get out the bathroom. I put on my underwear and bra and put cream on my body and change I let my hair dry since I'm too lazy to blow dry it i put on my flats and get my brush and brush my hair I go to the bathroom and connect the straightener and let it heat up I then straighten my hair. When in done I put it into a high ponytail and get out of the bathroom and get my makeup i go back in the bathroom and put on some makeup like blush mascara lipstick and alittle bit of foundation. I get out the bathroom.

I go downstairs to see Louis he's wearing a gray shirt with black jeans.

"Hey Liz are you ready?" He asks me. "Niall is coming to get you in 20min." He says.

"Yep I will just eat and there." I tell him.I go to the kitchen and serve myself some cereal. I sit on the table and eat when I'm finished I go upstairs and get my phone and charger in case. I put it in my back pack and go back downstairs and into the kitchen were I get 3 water bottle and put them in my backpack. Now I have my phone , charger , makeup and water bottles it's not so heavy tho.