Chapter 4

Elizabeth's POV

I went to my class after talking to the cute yet awkward yet very attractive guy in the halls.

"ok students .  My name is Mr. Blake and I will be your science teacher. And today we will be choosing science partners. Ok so I have your science partners right here." He said holding up a paper with words on it.

" So Elizabeth Tomlinson with Niall Horan  and ...... " He said other names which I really did not care.

Omg no why Niall really my crush aaaaaaah really ugh. Ok so Niall is my brothers best friend. Louis Tomlinson is my brother by the way. My best friend is Ashton Irwin my brother doesn't really like him cause he stole his ex girlfriend.

"Uh hey Liz ." I hear a voice very familiar . Just then I turn around and see Niall .

"oh hey Niall ,  I guess we are science partners. I said super nervous.

"I guess we are." he said also super nervous I guess.

"ok now that you guys have a lab partner you will be doing projects together and also help one another. "    Mr. Blake said. I nearly passed out when he said together.

"today you guys will do a project so you have to build a stable plate that could at least hold 70 pounds ."  " ok now get started." He said. 

"  I'll go get the materials for the project and stuff you could do a few sketches for an Idea or something." I
said getting off my seat to get the materials.

" uh yeah ok. "  he said.

I went to get the materials when I bump into someone and fell to the ground.

" Oh god sorry it was my fault. "  I said to the boy I bump in to. 

" No it's ok " he said. Holding a hand out for me so he could pick me up.

When I got his hand he lifted me up and I looked at him .

" harry ?"

" Elizabeth ?"

" hi what are you doing here I thought you were at England. " I ask him

" No I came back two weeks ago. "  he said.

"Oh ok see you around then Harry ." I said. And gave him a hug then pulled away a long while after. 

I got the materials and went over to Niall and sat next to him.  He already sketch out a few things on his notebook.

" oh your back ."   He said looking at me.

"Yep ok let's do this thaang .
I said laughing at myself with Niall also laughing.

"Ok ok let's start. "   He said between laughs.

We did some of the project. But he is still coming to my house to finish a little more. 

Luke's POV

I got out of class now is free period. I'm heading to the my locker and I open it . A couple of seconds later the locker next to me pops opens and I jump in fear till I saw who it was. It was that pretty girl Liz. Hah Liz ,that's my mums name.

"Oh easy there buddy did I scare you ."   She said trying not to laugh .

" no it fine just a tad frightened. " I say.

" oh ok ." She says.

"So have you met anyone you like or something. " She says wiggling her eyebrows at me.