Chapter 5

Elizabeth's POV

We all get in two cars , so is Ashton , Luke , Michael , and Liam in Ashton's car and then is me , Louis , Niall , Harry , and of course my brothers friend Calum.

After we got to my house we all went in side and the boys took Luke to the pizza place a couple of blocks from here so it was just me. Oh and Niall he had to stay cause we had to work on the project.

We went up to my room ,and we sat on my bed getting all the materials in place. I went down stairs to get some extra glue. When I came back Niall was all ready scanning through the channels laying on my bean bag so I just sat on my bed waiting for him to noticed that I was already here.

"Oh you already came back ."   He said.

"Uh , yeah a while ago." . I say giving him a duuu face.

"Ok let's get started ."he says standing up and walking over to me.

I then see he was wearing  a t-shirt with some skinny jeans not to skinny but perfect for him. I was wearing some jeans with a tank top and a sweater over it , so I get up and walk to my closet and get some sweat pants and another tank top. I go inside the bathroom I have in my room and change. I got out a few minuets later and go back to my bed and Niall is next to me. 

We start the project and we finished like 2 hours later. Which is weird cause the boys haven't came back yet.
I'm tired of doing the project so what I do is lay my head on Niall lap trying not to make him uncomfortable. Before I knew it I feel his hand playing with my hair and the other one on my stomach.

I then look at him and see he was already looking at me. I then sit up and we look at each other for a while and then I realised that we were super close together and just when I took a deep breathe , he kissed me.

The kiss was slow and gentle his lips were soft ,
his tongue slip under my bottom lip to ask permission to get the kiss more heated and I gladly open my mouth and both of our tongues were exploring each other's mouths. And a few moment later I fall to my back on the bed so now he is on top of me and I put my hands around his neck , he puts his hands on my waist and he broke the kiss and started kissing my neck I think he left a few marks and I kinda was worried if he was going to do it with me . And just when I look down at myself I see I am no longer wearing a shirt now i am just wearing a bra and my sweats and with of course underwear. Niall was wearing no shirt just his jeans.

He then starts kissing my a little above my chest and I know were this is going so I push him a little and he gets off me and he then look at me with a OH My GOD face and I get scared so I get my top, put it on ,and Niall gets his shirt and puts it on then I go running down stairs to the living room is and see all the boys and keep running to the door when I hear someone call my name.

"Elizabeth , hold up I'm sorry!" Niall says well actually shouts it.

"What do you mean your sorry. "   Louis says while getting up from his potion.

"Nothing Louis ." I say to Louis while all the boys are staring at me except for Ashton cause he is starting to walk over to me while staring at Niall. Ashton has a evil look on his face when he was staring at Niall.

I just pull Ashton and call out Luke to come with us. I get in ashtons car and Ashton and Luke are talking about something outside.