Chapter 20

This photo was taken at the Forum, September 7 at Inglewood by me, yes I went to the concert. Was lit asf. Whoever else went,  plz comment.

Previous chapter:

Luke's POV

"What, oh um nothing nevermind." She says before walking over to our group and whispering something to Louis.

I go up to the group and hear that Liz and Louis are leaving.

"Why are you guys leaving." I ask Louis but he ignores me.

Louis POV

I tell Sheila that Liz wanted to go, and I dismiss myself and Liz.

I walk on the hard, hot sand with Liz till we get to the car. I go to my side of the car and get it and then Liz does the same. I start the car and drive off.

We finally get home, Liz and I get off the car and start walking toward the front door. Liz knocks on the door.

My mom opens the door and greets us, we get in the house.

"So how'd it go?" My mom asks me.

"Good." I say casually.

Liz looks at me then at mom then she goes upstairs.

Elizabeth's POV

I go to my closet and pick out my pjs: a over sized shirt with shorts. I change into it and go back down stairs I see Louis sitting down on the couch He sees me.

"Why are you in your pjs it barely 6:15." He says checking his phone.

"I know but I'm going to watch a movie." I tell him. "You're welcome to come."

"Nah." He says.
I nod and go to kitchen and get some cookies.

I go back upstairs and go into my room with the cookies in my hand. I put the box of cookies  on my bed and plop down next to it. I take out the control for my tv and turn it on. I select a movie and start to watch it. It's Finding Nemo.

I take out my phone and text Ashton.

Me-
Hey I'm watching a movie, wanna come over?

I wait for him to reply

2 minutes later

Ash-
Yeah sure, where?

Me-
K, at my house.

Ash-
Ok see you there.

I put my phone away.

--------------------——•••–•••-•---------/-///---

20 minutes later

I hear a knock on my bedroom door

"It's open!" I shout out.
The door pushes open, I see Ashton.

"Hey!" He says with a smile.

"Hey." I say back.

He sits next to me, and looks at me.

"Why are you wearing your pjs?" He asks.

"Because I can." I say.

"Alright then." He says and stares at the screen.

////////////////next day//////////////////

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Be-

I stop my alarm. I sit up and start  Stretching
I look to my right and see Ashton asleep. I get up and walk to my closet and pick some comfortable clothes and go to the bathroom and change.

I come out the bathroom and see that Ashton's just waking up

"Get ready." I say. "We have to go to school."

He gets up and groans, then walks to my closet and picks out his clothes from the selection of clothes he leaves here.

He goes to the bathroom and changes

He goes to the bathroom and changes. Once we are finished getting ready we go downstairs.

I see Louis getting his keys.

"Bye, see you guys at school!" Louis says jogging out the door.

"Bye." I say.

Ashton digs in his pocket and gets his keys out. We go outside and into his car. He starts the car and drives off.

Sorry I haven't been active for a very long time. The Inglewood 5sos concert was lit. Whoever was also there comment. I know this chapter is short sorry.

1dlover26yay