Chapter 15

Previously

Sheila's POV

"How did the girl look like,"  I ask the girl.

"Well she had black brownish hair with blue eye," She tells me describing her.

"OH MY GOSH, that's her" i stand there in shock can't even move.

Ashton's POV

While Niall is calling Liz I start looking inside the car once I get to the passenger seat i see a bright light. That's her PHONE THATS HER PPHONE.

"NIALL SHES IN HERE," I yell at Niall.

"WHAT REALLY??!!!" He yells back.

"YES REALLY"

"We need something to brake the window" I tell Niall.

"oh Sheila's heel, we could use that" he says.

"Oh yeah sure. Where is she tho" I say looking around then see her staring at a girl.

I go to her

" Sheila, sheila, we found Liz she's in the car." I say

"YEAH I KNOW THAT ALREADY" she shouts in face.

"Geez ok. Don't get mad. All I need is you heel." I tell her.

"Here take it, and whatever you're doing with my heel you better hurry up. I have a curfew." Sheila says giving me her heel.

"Ok ok," I say and walk over to where the car was.

I hold the heel tight in my Hand and smash it against the window.

Colby's POV

Once I put the the napkin with the liquid on it on Liz's mouth she passes out.

I start kissing her on the lips then Down to her neck then i start getting on her i start taking off her dress.

But I only put down the zipper and pull it down but not all of it only down to her waist i start kissing her chest and down i then start humping her.

I hear talking outside but just ignore it.

I start taking off her dress. Then something breaks through the passenger seat's window and see its a heel.

Ashton's POV

Once the window breaks i see Liz's phone i then look at the back seat and see Colby/Liz ex.

I then see thats he's on Liz.

Heelllloo I know this is short but I'll probably do short chapters to update a lot chapters.

1dlover26yay