Chapter 19

Happy birthday Luke. BTW Louis Tomlinson is going to be a guest host on Americas got talent. Watch it.

Elizabeth's POV

I put my phone on the counter and start watching tv.

"I'm going home liz. See you later." Ashton says.

"Wait Ash." I say going after him.

Ashton's POV

I feel weird here so I'll just leave.

"I'm going home liz. See you later." I say heading out.

"Wait Ash." I hear liz coming after me.

"Yeah." I say.

"I wanted to go to the movies with you." She says.

"Really, sure come on let's go." I say and grab her hand then pull her towards my car.

She gets in and I close her door. And I get in the car then drive off.

Louis POV

I'm super upset.

I'll just go stuff my face with chocolate or something. I go to the kitchen and hear a knock on the door i go see who it is.

"Hello." I say opening the door.

"OH MY god sweetie I missed you so much." My mom says hugging me.

"Oh hey mom." I say hugging her back.

"So whats the emergency."
She says putting down her luggage.

"Um, I think you might want to sit down for this." I say and lead her to the couch and sit her down.

"Ok, what is it sweetie." She  says panicking but trying to stay calm.

I tell her about how Liz got anxiety and that she got amnesia 2 months ago but she got her memory back and you know.

"What? So what you're saying is, all that time I was away YOUR sister almost lost her memory and that she got raped. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE TAKING CARE OF HER." She yells angrily.

"Yeah I kno-       I get cut off.

"Where IS she anyways!" She yells.

"I think sh-       I get cut off again.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GROUNDED." She cuts me off.

"MOM IM SORRY I KNOW IVE SHOULD OF BEEN THERE BUT I WAS'NT I KNOW THATS BAD BUT SHE'S FINE NOW!" I yell back.

"Okay whatever. Just tell me where she is." she says.

"Ok ok she's at the movies with Ashton." I tell her.

"Ok, when she gets backs I want you to be very protective over her." She says.

"Ok mom."

"I'm only staying here for a week."

"Ok mom, can I go to my room now." I say in frustration.

"Yes"

Ashton's POV

We walk out of the movie theatre and go inside my car.

Liz is staring at the window. Her hand starts shaking.

"Liz did you take your medications before we left the house?" I ask her.

"No."

"Why."