11 days

Later on I got discharged from the hospital and I was on my way home in my car. My parents kept calling asking if I was sure that I wanted to drive and I was pretty sure. when I got home I saw Cam and Cole on the couch with Titan twin little brothers that were the same age as Cam and Cole. my little sister Aryanna ran and hugged me with tears coming down her little face. I could tell she was worried about me.

“ are you ok” she signed to me

“yeah I am now where is mommy and daddy” I asked her

“they are upstairs in daddy’s office with Uncle Damon and Aunt Summer” I smiled at her and went upstairs

“Why in eleven  days” I heard Aunt Summer ask

“Well he’ll be 18 and he will know who his mate is”

“do you really think Titan will accept her” My Father asked

“wait hold on this conversation is no longer private” my mother said “don’t you hear the heart beat and can’t you smell her” curse these werewolf abilities.

“Jailen is there something that you needed” My father asked

“um yeah I just wanted to know what we were going to um have for dinner” My mother smiled at me.

“it’s steak” she said

“ok cool well I’ll be in my room if you need me kay bye” I said rushed out the room and into mine. so many things are running through my head I calmed down and decided to meditate. hopfully I will find some answers from my wolf. I closed my eyes and soon I was in a white room with no floors or walls there was nothing.

“why have you come here” I turned around to see a my white wolf glaring at me but something in me build up I had a feeling in. was this anger?

“don’t you dare talk to me like that you knew haven’t you?! you knew all along he was my mate” i said

“I have no idea what you're talking about” she said about to walk away.

“Is Titan our mate” I asked

“I don’t know” she said

“why don’t you know” I asked

“because when we die I go on the other side and wait for our mates wolf and when meet we are only given a small amount of time with them before our memory gets whipped and we are put into a new bodies we aren’t suppose to remember what they look like” she said sadly “when we meet for the first time the sparks awakes the memory so we know that we have meet our mate again”

“well our parents were talking about the number eleven and about “them knowing” and about Titan accepting his mate why do I have a number twelve on my hand” I asked instead of asking me