Lucifer

Hello my loves, I'm sorry for the short chapter a little bit of a plot twist at the end next chapter. And look out because in a few chapter there will be surprise guest chapter so stay tuned. Love you guys. Please don't forget to check out Dark Times it would mean a lot.
Don't forget
Vote and comment

Titan's POV

It's been a whole two weeks, two weeks and I'm ready to loose my shit. She hasn't come to school.she hasn't talked to her friends. I've called her phone showed up to her house, and nothing just radio silence. I didn't understand. What did I do? Did she hear me talk to Loren. Is it just cause she doesn't want me? My wolfs emotion just kept pouring in.

Your an idiot

"What did I do tell me"I asked him

If I knew do you think I would just be sitting here doing nothing like you

"I've tried" I said to him

Tried? You call that an effort. I've seen you fight harder to get Loren back then you did you own mate

"What do I do"

You are so wrapped up in yourself you can't even feel it

"Feel what?"

Her pain. We are bonded to her it hasn't stopped since the ball. I need to see her, I need to make this right.

"What pain"

Let it in and then you will see

I told a deep breath. I kept my mind open, and I reached out to her through our bond. It hit me in chest hard. I almost couldn't breath. It shook my core

See what I mean. Do you see why I have been bugging you for so long. It won't stop.

"Okay let's go"

I got up and ran out the door. I got into my car and raced over to her house.

Jailens pov

I was sitting at my desk writing on my journal when I heard a knock.

"Come in" my mom poked her head in

"Oh your up sweetie" I haven't gotten out my bed much my wolf emotions was sending me spiraling. Yet she hasn't sad a word she doesn't want to speak, her mate loves someone else. Could you blame her for not wanting to speak.

"Yeah, is everything okay?"

"Yes Of course but you have a visitor who was very persistent to see you" she said.

My wolf got happy for a moment thinking that the person she wanted to see the most was on the other door, but it wasn't. My wolf growled deep I tried to calm her emotions but it was hopeless. My mom opened the door and there she was standing in the door way. I understood now why my wolf was so pissed.

It was the devil her self Lucifer Loren.