9 days

Hey guys thanks for reading hope you all enjoy don't forget to check out my other book dark times
Vote and comment my loves ❤️❤️❤️

Titans Pov

The next morning I woke up to my alarm my head was pounding. Well I'm not going to school. No parents no brothers just peace and quiet until my phone rang and it was Jailen.

"Hello?"

"Rise and shine its time to live up to your end of the deal,we've got work to do."

"Sorry to disappoint princess but I'm not going to school" I answered back

"Oh of course your not after that party nobody is"

"So then what do you need my help with"

" you'll know as soon as you open your door" I was about to ask her a question when the door bell rang so I went to go open to see her leaning against the door.

"Come on sunshine as soon as your ready we are going to hit mall"

"Don't you have a hangover why are you so happy."

"Super wolf remember half goddess, half wolf.I heal a lot faster then you guys and on top of that I'm an alpha so add all that together-"

"Yeah I get it your a super wolf come on in I'm going to go hit the shower" she walked in examine the room

" you have a lot of cleaning to do" she said

"After parties like that I hire a cleaning service" we went upstairs to my room I was a little surprise she followed me up but I didn't question it we walked into my room and she threw herself onto my bed

"So this is what your room looks like now huh"

"Yeah make yourself right at home"I grabbed my towel and went into my bathroom and got ready to go out. When I was done I walked out in only my underwear I mean she's already seen me after last night. She didn't seem bothered since her expression stayed the same but her eyes were following me as I went to my closet

"Are you going out to watch me get dressed?" Her face turned red and she looked away. I found a pair of dark jeans and a dark button up as I was putting on my pant I asked her.

"so what's at the mall anyway"

"I kinda haven't found a dress to wear to the party" my eyes went wide

"Seriously you've known for months"

"Look it's hard to find a dress I like okay"

"Should Emily or Marcus be helping you with this"

"they would but they kinda sorta said that they are tired of going to the mall looking for a dress cause I'm very Indecisive soo looks like it's just you and me"

"Why am I coming"

"Cause you agreed to be my bitch"

"I'm starting to regret it" once I finished dressing we left out the door.

"Your driving your car" she said. We began to drive outside the pack territory

"So are you going to tell your mate about your powers?"

"I haven't thought that far ahead, I want to find her first."

"Did your dad?"

"My dad doesn't really have powers just the gene but no he didn't tell my mom not until they found my aunt and then of course he told your parents"

"Oh okay"

"What about you are you going to tell your mate"

"I don't think there is a wolf alive that doesn't know that I have powers. But yeah I can't wait you know submitting to my mate giving him my pack while I settle for being Luna" she didn't sound to happy about that part.

"What do you mean"

"Well I'm a female alpha so my mate and I have to battle to prove that he is strong enough to lead the pact with me but the rules have a lope hole that if a werewolf beats one on one they become the alpha but since I'm his mate I'll still be Luna, so I'll lose everything"

"I didn't think you cared about being alpha"

"Of course I do it's what I was trained for my whole life it's the reason I never really fought back from the bullies, I wanted to be an alpha who lead with love not fear but leading with love hasn't gotten me much respect"

"So that's what the whole attitude change was about you want everybody respect"she didn't say much after so I know that I must have been right.

"You shouldn't have to give up your pack Jay" he head shot up

"What?" She just smiled at me

"I think that the first time you've called me my nickname in a long time. I smile while still looking at the road I went to change the radio station at the same time with her

"Ouch" she said as our hands brushed each other

"You okay?"

"Yeah I think you just shocked me that's all"