Abnormal

Hey guys thanks for reading hope you all enjoy don't forget to check out my other book dark times
Vote and comment my loves ❤️❤️❤️

Jailen

I put on yet another dress and walked out the dressing room. I saw Titan siting there in the couch playing on his phone I rolled my eyes.

"Okay how about this one?"

"Nope" he said without even looking up.

"Your not helping every dress I have came out and showed you, you just say the same thing." I throw my hands up in defeat. He sighed and put his phone away.

"That's because every dress you've brought out looks like something my grandmother would wear, look you have this new attitude new Jailen thing going on right?" He asked I nodded my head

"Well then you gotta dress like the badass your trying to be. Here hold on" he left me in the dressing room for about 15 minutes and came back with plenty of dresses in his hand.

"Are you trying to get me killed by my dad. He's literally the definition of an over protective dad. I'm not even allowed to date my mate till I'm 40"

"Part of being a badass is breaking the rules so. Start breaking them" he took a seat.this time I had his full attention I went back into the dressing room examining the dresses.

"You have some pretty good taste in clothes"

"Thanks"

"How did you get so good is there something your not telling me" I poked my head out

"No I'm not Gay. My mother just ended up having all boys so someone had to go shopping with her."

"Ouch that sucks"

"Well I ended up with good taste in clothes"

"But not in women I see" I said he stared to laugh

"Ouch that one hurt" he said hold his hand over his heart. I had finally gotten the first dress on and stepped out

"Okay maybe to much skin"

"Yeah maybe just a little" he said as his eyes trailed my body I felt a little overwhelmed so I cover my body and my checks were burning hot.

"Well I feel like I'm naked so I'm going to go try on another." This time I picked out a red one and stepped out

"Hmmm it's nice but these colors that you've been trying on don't suit you try the black ones"

"Its a birthday party though"

"Black is sexy. Don't you want to be sexy?" He tilted his head to the side and gave me this look as if he can see into my soul and the way his voice carried. Well let's just say he's smooth. With out another word I went back into the dressing room. And picked out the black dress and walked out. I watched as his eyes lit up.

"Wow" he said just that

"I take it that, that is a good wow" I smiled and twirled