Mate Part 2

Hey guys so I'm so sorry that this is going to be a short chapter for you guys, only cause I really want to break this down into four parts, but now that I think about it I probably should have just added this to the first part and just do two part, but enough of me rambling.

Don't worry there will be another update tomorrow but in the mean time please check out Dark Times. I know crazy right updating three days in a row. Anyway I really hope you guys enjoy so the moment you all been waiting for

P.s the next chapter most of it will be in Titans POV  ❤️❤️

s the next chapter most of it will be in Titans POV  ❤️❤️

Titan above

Jailen's POV

"I hope you all enjoy yourselves this evening, and thank you all for coming and celebrating this amazing experience with all of us" another round of applause broke out but my mind was a million miles away in a far off place.

I scanned the room while I was standing there looking for Titan,and just as my dads speech ended I saw a glimpse of him stepping away from the party. I walked after him. until I heard him in a room with a girl until I heard the voice to be Loren.

"Titan you need to stop this, it's ridiculous" she said to him.

"Loren please just hear me out by midnight we will know for sure"he said back I can't hear the desperation in his voice, like he had lost all hope.

"Titan get over it okay.Plus why would still want me anyway. Aren't you waiting for your mate? Like I wasn't good enough" Loren's voice was different this time she didn't sound like a bitchy spoiled entitled brat. She sounded almost hurt.

"It was never like that please Loren I love you." He pleaded with her. She walked up to him wrapping her arms around his neck and gave him a hug and he hugged her back tight.

"And I love you, but me and you shouldn't be together and you know why there are reasons why. So please don't make this harder on both of us." She said

"It's almost midnight just two minutes" he pleaded one last time but she was walking away.

I can tell by the sounds of her heels approaching. Shit. I hurried into the room next door and waiting silently until I heard her foot steps fade off. I left the room and turned until I bumped into someone. They grabbed me and held me up on hand on my lower back the other in the middle.

"Oh I'm sorry" I looked up to see that it was Titan. His face was swollen from crying.

I was about to ask if he was okay. But the old grandfather clock in the low lit hallway began to chime to signal that it was midnight. My head turned back to his and his eyes were glowing violet and I felt my glow too. Sparks began to irrupt from my toes to my finger tips. My body grew hot like the sun. Our bodies being this close was suffocating me but also felt as if it was only thing keeping me alive. I looked deep into eyes and flashes of memories came into my mind of two wolves dancing in the cosmos but then a bright light appeared and I remember everything the first time we meet. The first time he spoke to me,the first time we hugged, danced together at my parents wedding, the first time we laughed. Memories that I shouldn't remember all came floating back into my brain. And my wolf howled inside of me when she stopped the next thing that she said was clear as day.

Mate