Rejected

Jailen Pov

My ears were in shock for a moment. Loren was an alpha. And then suddenly everything started to click on my head. The reason why she was such a bitch always feeling the need to prove her self. She felt incomplete and small.

"Now that makes sense" she looked up at me confused.

"What do you mean?"she held a questioning look on her face.

"An alpha having to take orders from another alpha it can't be easy. So that's why you hate me." I said

"I don't hate you. You just get everything Jailen." She said

"Me? You must be kidding right?" I said

"I don't see any other parent throwing there kid a ball for there birthday. Your house is a mansion. Your closet is the size of my bedroom, you drive around in a luxury car and your going to be an alpha."she said she closed her eyes and took a pause

"You have everything and you don't even know it, your going to be alpha right. It's time you started to act like one." She said firmly.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning alpha up and talk to your mate get some respect from this pack and get ready to lead other wise we are doomed." She said

"Gee thanks" I said

"Anytime loser" she said with a smile, but it soon faded as she looked at her watch

"It's time for me to head out" she said

"You go ahead there someplace I need to go" I told her.

"See you around alpha?" She said to me.my eats almost went into shock that it wasn't an insult.

"Yeah see you around Lucifer"she rolled her eyes with a smirk and walked away, while I headed in another direction towards me and Titans old spot. I climbed up the tree house and sat there holding my knees just listening to everything around me and being alone. I can't do it. Everything aside I don't trust him and how could I be with someone that I can't trust. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard climbing up the along side the tree.

"I thought you were going home Lucifer, what? You want another heart to heart." I said with a laugh teasing how ever when door has opened it wasn't good old Lucifer. No it was Titan.

"What are you doing here?" I said in a cold tone

"Wait just let me explain" he said

"Explain What? How could you explain to me you telling someone else who your not mated to that you love them?" I said

"Okay maybe I can't but hear me out" he said

"No I've gotten the voice mails and the apologies what else is there to say?"

"Jailen I'm confused"

"Oh great your confused well let me know when your not. You can leave now." I said

"Jailen you don't understand I..." he began but I cut him off.

"No Titan I think I'm starting to understand. When we went to the mall on the car ride back your weren't speaking in general were you? You were speaking about Loren. You lied and said you were over her when you weren't." He looked down in shame

"So what?you have nothing to say!?" I said my voice was getting raised in anger.

"Jailen there is a lot that doesn't make sense to me. It feels like I have two different set of emotions and I don't know if I care about you because of the bond or if it's my feelings but please..."he tried to finish but all the sadness I've been feeling turned into anger really quick.

"No Titan. I don't know how to get past this and to be honest even if I was too. I watch you fight harder to get Loren back then you ever did for me. Never once did you stick up for me, protect me, hell or even showed that you give a damn but you've done all that for her and I'm just second best to you."

"Jailen your not.."

"Enough I've heard all your voice mails and read your texts now it's my turn. I've let you walk all over me but not anymore I won't let you walk all over my heart."

"Jailen What are you saying." His eyes widened in fear. I had made my decisions.

"I'm saying that I Jailen Valentine alpha of the blue moon pack reject you Titan Serrano."