The Tale of two wolves

Titans POV

She was gone, I was left in the dark class room. I need to get out of here. It took me a minute to walk to the door because my legs were still terrified. Seriously Titan come on I can't be scared especially since I'm trying to get out of here. I walked toward the class room door and I opened it but I found my self out side of Jailens house. I heard a crash inside and with out me thinking I ran in. I went for the door knob but my hand went right through and so did my body. I looked around to see what was going on. I saw a vase Hurling in my direction I ducked. I looked over to see where that was coming from and I saw Jailen. She look as though she was ten maybe twelve now and she was having a fit her mother was trying to calm her down. She looked at the couch, and raised her hand, the couch moved off the ground.

"Jailen put down the couch now." Her mother said to her and she listened.

"Your right why am I destroying the house when I can destroy them" she looked at the door and started stomping her way there when she mother stepped in front of her.

"Jailen we talked about this, they are your pack memebers. One day you will lead them and when that day comes it's better to lead with love and not hate." She said looking at her at eye level.

"I. Don't. Care." She said. She tried to walk past her but the mother grabbed her.

"That is the darkness talking Jailen."

"Well maybe I like it mom, I want to hurt them just like they hurt me. I wanted them to suffer." She looked angry and tears ran down her face. I had never known this side of her.

"How could you know this side of her, you couldn't be bothered." Ghost Jailen popped up next to me and almost gave me a heart attack. Once again she knew what I was thinking.

"Can you announce when your just going to pop up like that." I said holding my chest.

"What's the fun in that" she said giving me a smirk. I ignored her and continue to look over at the scene in front of me.

"Jailen just calm down, remember your story?the one I use to tell you all the time." She nodded her head

"The tale of two wolves" she said to her mother

"Go ahead tell me how the story goes" Jailen looked at her mother.

"An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. A fight is going on inside me he said to the boy. It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. He continued, The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, Which wolf will win? The old Cherokee simply replied, The one you feed."(I don't own this,I was reading up one day and found it) It seemed as though with every word she calmed down until she was no longer angry.

"Exactly good. Now tell me Jailen which wolf will you feed. Which wolf will you help win?" She asked Jailen face made a sad expresstion.

"The good one" she said as sad tear came down her little face. she gave her mother a big hug and apologizes to her over and over. Her mother holds her head and shushes her telling her it's going to be okay.

"Everyday She struggled to be good, she could have just as easily been evil but she didn't and you should all be thankful. She has a strong Spirit and all of you tried to break it,you tried to break her" Jailen ghost said to me

"I never wanted to hurt her" I tried to explain

"But you did Whether you wanted to or not, she need you not be like them. She needed you to be there for her, and please save the whole she had Emily and Marcus. She needed the boy who fight for her against the bullies the one who shielded her from all the bad." She said

"So where were you?" Ghost Jailen asked me.

I looked down and away because I already knew the answer I wasn't there.

You know I really love you guys😂and the comments there were two of you who guessed it completely right and when I read it I started to laugh cause you guys guessed it right on the mark. And I literally love you for it. But tell me what you guys think in the comments below don't forget to check out dark times please it would really mean a lot. Don't forget to vote and also tell what you think of Titans punishment so far.😊