1

Hey, okay, so, this story is told in two parts so this is chapter one with two different headings separating POVS

Enjoy

/////////////////////////////////////////

The Woes of a Gleeful

"Ewwwww!" I shrieked in mock horror, flailing my arms. He grinned, blonde hair falling in front of his eyes. In his outstretched hand was an organ of sorts.... I couldn't quite tell what it was, but I was used to his disgusting show of organs.

"It's a deer's heart" He smirked, answering my unasked question.

"Hey! Stop wandering into my head!"

"I've seen your thoughts" He said "I know you like it"

I rolled my eyes and snorted "Whatever, Bill"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Underestimating the Fire

My  hand prodded gently against the soil, dirt streaked my hair, my hands, my shirt. Living in the wood will do that to a person, if I can even call myself that.

"You're starting to look like a dirty blonde" Alex grinned at me from across the cave.

"Well your hair looks like shit" I grinned back.

She fluffed the mass of brown tangles that she called her hair. I snapped a crystal from the wall and threw it at her.

"Hey! Don't break that!" Mio glared at me with her one eye, which made me snort and fall onto my back laughing, only to make her look even more mad.

"S-sorry" I managed between laughs "It's just hard to take you serious with your hair covering your other eye"

"Look at yourself" she shot back "That eye patch is tacky"

"You didn't take a knife to the eye, so shut it" I retorted, serious now. I took a bullet for her and she was going to poke fun at it? Not if I had anything to say about it.

"Whatever" she snorted and walked away.

Alex chuckled "Smooth Lumi, real smooth"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

:P