3

I know I left you on a cliff hanger last time, and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (not) sorry about that, but for now I'm going to leave out Ellah's POV because there's something huge going on and her part isn't too important right now. ^3^ Also today's song is Sugar We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy, so enjoy :D

///////////////////////

The Demons in the Woods

Mio and I spun around to see two faces peeking at us from behind a bush. Immediately I wished I had taken the time to cover my scar, or at least throw on an eyepatch.

"Hi, I'm Dipper Pines," said one of them, a brunette boy with a trucker hat and green eyes "My sister and I are trying to find the demon-humans inhabiting these woods"

Mio elbowed me in the ribs, and I coughed.

"Hi, I'm Mabel!" The other exclaimed. She had the same hair and eyes, but had braces and seemed much less serious "What's up with your eye?!"

Dipper cleared his throat "Sorry about her-"

"No, no. She's fine;" I interrupted "Got hit with a rock"

The look on his face had suspicion written all over it. I wouldn't have believed it either. It looked more like a huge claw had dug into my eye, there was a gouge in the middle and the iris bounced around. Not to mention the scar around it.

"Well, uh, have you seen those people-demon things?" Dipper asked.

I looked at Mio, and she looked at me, and then I burst out laughing.

By the time I looked up, Dipper and Mabel's faces shown utter confusion, and Mio looked like she wanted to kill me. "You know the names of those people-demon things?" I asked, holding back more laughter.

"Uh... all we know is there are three. I'm pretty sure one is human and the other two are human-demons holding her hostage." Dipper said.

This time, Mio laughed "More like stupid here made a friend" She said between laughs.

"Hey! Alex knows as much about her family as we do!" I said, defensively.

"Wait a second... it's you two!" Dipper exclaimed.

"Woah! Cool! Do all demons have black at the bottom of their hair? I wanna be a demon!" Mabel grinned.

"N-No..." I flushed, pushing my yellow-black hair behind my shoulder; Mio only fluffing hers.

"Oh! So you dyed it then! I was wondering why yours was blue," Mabel said, turning toward Mio.

"Nope. It's natural" Mio shrugged and Dipper and Mabel stood up from behind the bush.

I suddenly felt left out, Mio had always had a fourth of an inch on me, but the twins were at least an inch taller.

"Why don't we take them back to our cabin?" I suggested, looking at Mio.

"Sure. Why not," she shrugged.

~Time Skip~

"So Pinetree" Mio began, staring at Dipper, who sat next to Mabel across from us at the small table. "How did you-"

"Pinetree?! Only Bill calls me that!" Dipper exclaimed.

My eyes widened "Don't say his name." I said harshly.

"What? Why?"

"He's hated here" Mio replied coldly.

"Why? I mean- I know he's evil and all-"

"You don't even know the half of it" I sighed.

"Oh! Lemme guess, you're his kids!" Mabel joked.

"Uh... maybe? We're orphans so..." I shrugged.

Mio looked stricken "Get out of here." She stared at the twins "Now!"

"Wha-" Dipper and Mabel started, but it was too late.

"Just get down!" I yelled, as Alex came rushing out from the hallway.

"You know the drill" Mio nodded at Alex, who immediately ducked under the table with the twins.

A flash of white light flooded the room, and then I heard the dreaded monotone voice;

"Tophat! Bowtie! I knew my kids would follow in my footsteps!"