7

Wasn't that last scene awkward? :D I'm the queen of awkward. I almost got kissed once ya know, but I hit the kid in the legs with my trombone and ran away (Trombones are good weapons). I've screwed up 8 of the 10 solos I've had, missed 4 lines in one play, and gotten hit in the head with a ceiling fan (That's probably the most blood I've lost at one time) I'm pretty stinking talented.

*Falls out of the chair I'm in*

SKILLS!

AnywhOooOOoOooOoOOoOoooOOoOooO

This song is (the Original) Just the Way You Are, for senpai. (same chick I mentioned in chapter 3 or 4, I forget) by Bruno Mars.

Also I'm updating this on my way to physical therapy.

Lumi and Dipper's ship name is IllumiDip, and I ship it like FedEx, k?

THIS CHAPTER GOES OUT TO DIPPER, MY BEAUTIFUL CAT. LOVE YOU, YOU STRANGE ANIMAL.

(I'm weird, deal with it)

*air kisses* Enjoy :D

//////////////////////////

I felt my face flush bright red as Mabel and Flames burst out laughing, falling over each other.

I scrambled out of Dipper's lap, his face almost as red as mine.

"Awe! They're blushing!" Mabel squealed.

"Never, ever do that again" I glared at the two of them.

"Kay" Flames shrugged.

"Mhm" Mabel grinned.

Oh the lies my friends tell

~

It'd been a week since then when I lay on my bed in the attic, trying to sleep. It was well past 1 am, and I hadn't been able to close my eyes for more than four minutes.

I stood up and glanced around. Flames and Mabel were asleep; Dipper was nowhere to be found. I started downstairs and made it halfway through the living room, on my way to the kitchen, when I heard Dipper's voice.

"Who's Will?"

I spun around to see him sitting on the chair, Mio's journal in hand, holding a picture.

"He's uh- a friend" It sounded more like a question.

"Will disappeared today and I found Lumi on the couch, asleep, with tear stains on her cheeks." He began reading, and I almost choked "and then a week later; I almost felt bad watching her kill him, than crumpling next to him sobbing. Had to be done, Will can't alter fate like that." Dipper raised an eyebrow.

I sighed "I was so convinced Will and I were soulmates. Mio always tried to break us up, and one day he admitted he was keeping me from my actual soulmate. I was so mad that he'd lied to me, and Mio convinced me to kill him"

Dipper looked at me, concerned, and scooted over a little, patting the spot next to him. I sat down and he held out the picture.

It was the one of me on his back, and I felt tears threatening to spill over. This time I didn't bother fight them.

"I know you don't want to believe it, but Mio really did care about you, sometimes at least" He said softly.

I sniffed and shook my head "Did, past tense."

He sighed "Even still." He pulled a tape from the floor. "This was tucked into the journal." He said, getting up and putting it in the VCR.

As he plopped back down next to me, the video began.

I recognized the lake and immediately knew what this was.

Alex was holding the camera, and it showed Will sitting on the rock as Mio and I messed around.

Mio had smacked me with the handle of her sword, and I fell back into the water, disappearing. Mio grinned goofily, threw her sword into the dirt, blade wedging there so it stood straight up, and perched on top of it. "Beat that Belles!" She yelled to me, even though I wasn't there.

As Mio celebrated, I slowly rose from the water, knocked an arrow, and launched it.

The arrow hit dead center of her sword, and Mio fell forward.

"Yeah!" Will cheered from the rock, and the tape cut to another scene.

Will was holding the camera this time, showing Alex, Mio, and I standing in front of the crystal covered cave wall behind the waterfall. 'Crystal Falls' was scratched into the wall behind us, and we all stood there grinning.

The tape cut off and Dipper looked at me. "Wow" he murmured.

I sighed and closed my eyes. "Yeah"

He pulled me into a hug, and I hugged back. When he pulled away I stood and stretched. "I'm going to go back to attempting at sleep now" I said, and headed upstairs.