4

Two updates in one day? Heh, I'm really bored and supposed to be typing some paper soooooo, how about no? XD Well anywho, this song is from Pitch Perfect (the best movie EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (shout out to my fellow accapellist Faith (whose vocabulary seems to only contain renderings of the word 'bitch')) and it's the Bellas finale, otherwise known as;

Price Tag/Don't You/Give Me Everything

Please listen to it! And maybe the whole soundtrack, because I'll be right there next to you, nailing the choreography and soprano parts in my Barden Bellas shirt and Dipper hat. :3 You all love me, admit it.

(It took me half an hour to decide whether to put that or Just The Way You Are because I want to scream it at bae, but she's in Texas so I'll go rewatch the pool mashup scene where my idols sing it heh.)

Enjoy!

Puzzle Pieces

"We aren't your kids' I glared

"Aren't you?" Bill grinned at us, his human form twice as disturbing (and hot *smirk* amirite?) as his demon form "Trapping Pinetree, Shooting Star, and even daffodil? I never thought I'd see that pretty face again. Now we just need Celeste and fireball-"

"Dad! That's too far in her future for her to know about!" Mio looked terrified as she yelled at him.

"Dad?! What?!" I sounded as confused as I was.

Mio sighed "I didn't want to tell you, but your name isn't exactly Lumi, and Bill is your dad, and you're half demon, and-"

"I'm HALF demon?! My name isn't Lumi?! So Bill DID kill mom!" I was so mad it was all I could do not to throw something.

"Your name is Illuminati... he only killed her because he had to get you away from her. Lumi, everything I've ever done was for your own good. One day-"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear your crap about a 'day that will come when I'll risk my life for someone and save the world' or however it went! Mom ran away with me to protect me from you! How was lying to me, forcing me to kill someone, and making me trap people in a house for my own good?!"

Bill was grinning in the corner "Oh come on top hat, go ahead and tell her the best part"

Mio was shaking "No"

Bill shrugged "Okay then, we'll leave that for her to figure out. Now we need wait for her to meet fireball and we're good for the plan, yes?"

Mio nodded and with another binding flash, she and Bill were gone.

"What was that?" Alex asked, standing up with the twins from under the table.

"It was nothing" I said, fighting back the urge to cry. She didn't buy it, neither did the twins, "We need to get these two back to the shack. There ought to be something in Ford's room that'll erase these memories..."

"You know about Grunkle Ford?!" Mabel exclaimed.

"He's back?" I looked at her confused.

"Yes! As of two days ago" She grinned.

Perfect!