9

Heyooooo :D

Okay so, when I delete Imperfections, I want to have something to replace it with, here are the options;

*an A Spangled Heart redo (from my old page, it's an Avengers fanfiction)

*a Steven Universe fanfiction (maybe including ocs, I dunno)

*a legit Gravity Falls fanfiction (without ocs basically)

*a non-fandom related story

*a bunch of random oneshots

And Nadia, dear, Flord will take a minute. Patience child, (laughing because you're older than me) patience.

Today's song is Move Along, a classic by All American Rejects. I haven't lived a day where I didn't love it :D

I hope you enjoy, and please comment your story choice :3

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (had too)

//////////////////////////////////

"Whoa" Dipper gasped, as he stepped away from the wall.

Dipper, Flames, Ford and I had been in the basement for hours, taping the pictures like puzzle pieces.

We all stared at what looked like a map, and circled in red was a waterfall.

"Why would this point us to a waterfall? And where's the corner piece?" Flames asked no one in particular, as she stared at the collage of backwards photos.

I pulled the picture of Will and I from Mio's journal and stuck it to the corner. Sure enough, there was a note on the back.

I know you probably want to kill me, but it's not what it looked like. I left this for you to help you stop Bill, and I'm pretty positive you have it figured out. You got this, Belles.

-Mio

"Crystal Falls. She hid whatever it is in Crystal Falls" I grinned.

"Don't know where that is, but let's go!" Flames grinned back.

~

"I don't get it. It's just a waterfall" Dipper muttered.

I snorted and threw my jacket at him. "Follow me"

I gripped the surrounding rocks and pulled myself up. When Flames stood next to me, I wedged my foot between two rocks and pulled myself onto a ledge.

Flames was next to me within seconds, and I looked down to see Dipper staring at the rocks nervously.

"Come on Dipper!" I yelled out to him.

He sighed and started climbing up.

When he reached us, I grinned at them "Welcome to Crystal Falls"

"But there's nothing-" Dipper turned and gaped "woah..."

That had been my reaction too. The cave walls were covered in crystals. There were hundreds, and a huge variety of colors.

"But where would she hide something?" Flames glanced around.

"In here" I said, stepping forward and kneeling over. I brushed my hand against the ground; feeling for the latch I knew was there.

As I yanked the trap door open, and looked over at Flames and Dipper "C'mon"

-

The trapdoor led to a dimly lit hallway and silence. The other two followed me as I led them toward the room where Will died. It was the only one down here; that was finished at least.

When we reached the door, I twisted the knob and turned to Flames and Dipper "There might be some creepy things in here... old books, dead animals, possibly Will's dead body..." and before they could respond, I shoved the door open.

The room was probably going to be multiple, because it was unusually large. A single gas lantern sat on an old table toward the back. It was cracked, and shattered glass covered the floor. Besides the lantern though, was yet another book, this time a hardcover, and obviously full. Papers stuck out of it and it was hundreds of pages thick.

"I don't see Will's dead body" Dipper said from his spot in the doorway.

"Hmm" I shrugged, trying to forget the note.

"This place is creepy. Anyone else get the feeling we're being watched?" Flames looked over her shoulder at me from where she was skimming over another table.

(I'm sure you've realized by now that I'm very cliché sometimes, now is no exception. SPOILER ALERT: Time to see our beautiful baby-blue haired sexy male character/triangle who is smol yet hot

Yes, I nosebleed over Will, Bill, and Dipper.

And the lesbian ships in SU

That's not important)

"At least someone noticed me"

"Shit" I muttered, of course he'd be here.

"Awe Belles, don't sound sad to see me, you know you're really happy about it" Will grinned.

"What happened to your stuttering?" I glared at him.

He shrugged and I grabbed the book. "This has been fun, later" I yelled at Will, giving him a two-fingered salute before running off, not caring if the others followed me.