Epilogue

Bet you weren't expecting that, heh.

I hope you enjoyed this book. It was fun to write. I know it came to a sort of abrupt stop, but maybe there'll be a sequel (?)

The final song is an old classic; You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi. I don't know, I just really love that song XD

Also, sorry I got crazy murderous in the last chapter (NYAIR IS RUBBING OFF ON ME) Ellah was going to die from the start though... and a couple more may if there is a sequel...

Oh well.

Enjoy :D

//////////////

The events of last week took bleach to clean up. Apparently killing yourself in the mindscape causes you to bleed profusely...

Ellah's death was reported to the Gleefuls and mourned by the town. As far as Bill is concerned, he hasn't been seen, and Will disappeared as well.

Things at the Mystery Shack held up well. Flames was often downstairs "helping" Ford (*wink wonk*) and I spent my time in the gift shop with Dipper, Soos, Wendy, and Mabel, who was a little shaken but otherwise okay after her near-death-experience.

The shack had become extremely crowded, and the attic was constantly bustling with the four of us. It was a comfortable kind of crowded though, and we all stayed up late at night, laughing at each other's jokes.

Relief that Bill was temporarily out of the picture was so great, it wasn't hard to forget about the mission we had to finish. Something had happened when Ellah died though, the journal we'd found began decoding itself and, little by little, pictures fell into place.

Ellah had killed herself because Bill needed all the symbols alive. Which meant Mio, Alex, and my mom were alive. He had to kill us off in the same place at the same time, and Mio had written the last seen locations of each of us. Every single one had been located in Gravity Falls, but some were smudged or didn't decipher. It frustrated me to no end, knowing my mom was here but I couldn't find her.

Something was changing in Gravity Falls, but for better or worse? I wasn't sure.

(Rise of the Falls release date: to be announced)

You heard me. Plus a fabulously corny title. XD

See ya soon :D