5

I'm on a break from school so I'll probably update a lot because it's going to take me forever to finish this paper thing. Plus I'm worried that if I don't push myself to write I'll just start something new and never finish this. I've been trying to write this story for a few years and I constantly got tired of it, like "I started too late. People are going to be confused" and shiz so here I am, sorta happy with this.

This song is (yet another) from Pitch perfect, from the "Pool Mashup" scene, the songs are;

Just the Way You Are/Just a Dream

I put this in here instead of the original Just the Way You Are because I like this version better. I've been wanting to put in in here because a certain person reads this story and I don't want to be all like "HEY GO LISTEN TO THIS BECAUSE WHENEVER YOU TALK CRAP ABOUT YOURSELF I WANT TO SCREAM 'SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THIS'" and she'd probably laugh.

And Sabrina, dear god, SHUT UP. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU HONEY. NO ONE CARES THAT YOU HAVE 3 MIDDLE NAMES EITHER BTW.

(She knows what I mean)

So whether you're Sabrina, Nyair, Taya, Nadia, or some other damn person who reads this, I HOPE YOU ENJOYYYYYYYYYY :D

(This is my third time typing this because it kept getting deleted and UGH)

(Also pls note;

NO SHIP SHALL EVER EXIST BETWEEN LUMI AND FORD, K?

*cough* Sabrina *cough*

LUMI IS RESERVED, SO IS FORD.

JUST SAYING BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER LYRIC CHILD WHO THINKS THEY CAN MAKE MY PLOTS. I WILL BURN YOUR SISTER SABRINA, I WILL BURN HER AND NATALIE IF THEY FOLLOW IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS)

Sorry about the constant refs to Sabrina. And if you think she'll even be slightly offended, she's been my closest friend for about 6 years now, and her little strawberry blonde self is my favorite thing to make fun of.

Enjoy! :D

////////////////////////////////////////

The door creaked open. The dimly lit living room revealed Stanley, sprawled on the armchair and snoring.

Dipper put a finger to his lips as he led Alex and I through the room and into the shack's gift shop. Mabel had ditched us on the way for Candy and Grenda, leaving Dipper to lead us to the shack.

The trip downstairs took only a few minutes, and then we reached a room that was dark and seemingly empty.

"Great uncle Ford?" Dipper called out into the darkness.

"Dipper?" someone responded.

"You have some... uh... visitors" Dipper looked at us.

"Visitors?" I could now make out Ford, toward the back of the room, who was holding a creature of sorts, which he quickly slid into a crate and lights flicked on.

"Stanford" I said curtly, in the voice I used to tease him in all the time when I followed Mio into his mindscape.

"Lumi?" I could practically hear the grin in his voice.

"Who else?" I felt a grin spread across my face as well.

While he was stuck between dimensions, Mio would visit and disappear for a while. I would stay behind with Ford, and he became a sort of big brother to me, (NOT ANYTHING ELSE, GOT THAT SABRINA?!) a 60-something-years-older-than-me kind of brother.

"We were wondering if you could help us erase a few memories from Dipper and Mabel" Alex looked annoyed "which, as far as I'm concerned, is far more important than your adorable little meeting"

"Right, uh, they witnessed something with Bill..." I started.

"That shouldn't have to be erased, they know about him and all that" Ford looked at me confused.

I sighed and started explaining "Mio was working for him, he's my dad, I'm half demon, and he killed my mom..."

Ford looked concerned "They'll be helpful. How about you stay here with us? We've Bill-proofed the shack, and you can work with me to figure out his next move."

I looked at Alex for her opinion, but she looked at me, her face disgusted, and crossed her arms. "I'm not going anywhere with you. You're just like him, I bet you'll just end up like Mio – another filthy demon." She turned and stormed off.

I bit my lip, fighting back tears, and turned to Ford. "When do I move in?" I managed, voice wavering as I forced a smile.