10

Back to regular "hardly update" schedule.

Also ELLAH IS BACK!

Because another major plot point looms in the distance.

Today's song is a fan made Gravity Falls song (the only one I like) called My Home by MandoPony.

I'm pulling the plug on this book soon. Maybe a sequel? I don't want to get excited, cause then it may never happen.

WOOT WOOT. KAY. ENJOY.

////////////

Ellah

(I gave up on little title things sooo)

"How'd I do?" Bill grinned at me as he shook his head, revealing the few pieces of yellow hair the baby blue dye had missed.

"Amazing. Don't know who that girl is, but she was paler than a bedsheet" I grinned back, taking the blue suit jacket I'd stolen from my uncle from him and watching as he leaned his head under the sink.

The cramped bathroom was baby blue, just like the guest room I stayed in, and basically everything else the Gleeful family owned. I hated the god-awful color, and yet I found myself covered in it.

I shook my own hair from its ponytail and watched it fall down to my sides.

"You could really use more yellow" Bill said, rubbing a towel over his hair.

I snorted. My brown hair had three or four yellow streaks in it, kudos Bill, and that was all Uncle Bud had allowed. I had argued but there wasn't much I could do considering the only reason I wasn't living on the streets was because I offered up my abilities to assist the Tent of Telepathy.

"No seriously" he said, turning a piece of my hair between his fingers and leaving a trail of yellow along it.

I rolled my eyes "Show off" I muttered and he chuckled.

"How's Celeste holding up?" I asked casually as I pulled my hair back up into a more formal ponytail for tonight's show and pulled out the earrings I wasn't allowed to wear in public.

Bill stiffened and straightened his bowtie "Fine."

"Remind me why you're holding your—er... ex-girlfriend in an underground bunker" I said, buttoning my suit jacket. I didn't like reminders that he was older than me by millions of years and that Celeste had been his wife and had his kid. Mio wasn't too bad. She always seemed distant and never shut up about some Lumi character.

"All part of my plan, star." He winked at me in the mirror.

I rolled my eyes, hoping he couldn't see the fact that I was blushing, and opened the bathroom door "Now get out before Gideon starts freaking out again"

//////////////////////

Lumi

I shoved my head deeper into my pillow.

"Lumi get up! We've got to go somewhere with Dipper!" Mabel yelled, tugging on my shoulders.

"Where?" I asked my pillow.

"The Tent of Telepathy. Dipper has a huge crush on the new girl there. Plus he thinks the blonde kid she's always with is 'suspicious'" I could hear the grin in her voice "Suspiciously HOT is more like it"

(Major Mabill shipper here)

I groaned and moved my arm lazily "hand me my eyepatch and let's go" but I couldn't ignore the odd pang of jealousy I'd felt when she'd said the word "crush"

~

The baby-blue opening to the Tent of Telepathy swished open as Dipper, Mabel and I stepped inside. It would've been better with Flames here, but she'd insisted on staying and working with Ford. (*wink wonk* Flord shippers (THAT MEANS YOU NADIA))

"There she is Dipper!" Mabel exclaimed, pointing to a girl our age who sat on the piano in front of the stage. She had brown hair pulled up in a ponytail with yellow streaks and a baby blue suit jacket that was buttoned half way, revealing a black tank top. Two black rings circled the upper edge of her ear, Ellah Gleeful. Alex had never shut up about her. She'd always been jealous beyond belief and hated this chick's guts. I'd never seen her, but I immediately understood why Alex hadn't liked her. She looked bored and I could tell it was fake. Her eyes darted around the room nervously but slowly, in a way that anyone else would've made out to be casual. Her green eyes landed on mine and I felt a chill. Her face paled and she immediately looked away.

"Something is off about her..." I muttered and Dipper snorted, causing Mabel to erupt in laughter.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at them.

"You're jealous." Mabel grinned.

"Of that slut? Definitely not." I snorted.

Dipper rolled his eyes and together Mabel and I found seats while Dipper leaned against the wall, hoping to catch Ellah's eye or some cheesy crap.

(Funny that Ellah is based on how people see me with the complete opposite appearance. Yes, I've been called a slut. Which is ironic because I can count on one hand how many boyfriends (or girlfriends, I guess) I've had. Though Dipper would probably not have a crush on me, though I'd go yandere (I think that's how it's spelled) to breath the same air as him)

~

The show had gone halfway through when I gave up on paying attention. I gazed absently at the stage as Ellah walked off and then it caught my eye.

Etched in the back of her neck was a triangle with an eye, and I felt myself lift from my seat.

"Where are you going?" Mabel asked, but I was already storming to the curtain that led to behind the stage.